i went to my buddys house and showed him the official .148 on my storm and the next day he went to verizon and bought the storm, just because what he saw and how fast it was.

im thinking this is gonna be happening a lot... since it doesnt even compare to .75 in speed and accuracy
    06-02-09 09:24 PM
    i went to my buddys house and showed him the official .148 on my storm and the next day he went to verizon and bought the storm, just because what he saw and how fast it was.

im thinking this is gonna be happening a lot... since it doesnt even compare to .75 in speed and accuracy
    LoL OK? Did you get your commission?
    06-02-09 10:08 PM
    While .148 will sell 1, .206 will sell 6. Just think! about 60 builds up from .148, shouldn't it sell 6?
    06-02-09 10:12 PM
    did he ever get to experience .75 for comparison?

lol
    06-02-09 10:21 PM

I've been running .75 since day 1. I was excited about the long awaited update (.148); and I have to say, I *do not* notice any measurable difference in speed over .75. With all the talk about speed, I figured I'd notice at least a 2X to 3X increase in speed - nothing. I do like the new (to me) move cursor / select feature. Other than that, not really noticing any "wow" benefits. Maybe over time.
    06-02-09 10:46 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD