I cannot believe how much this phone is disappointing me. I finally get an official os, and it takes 10 HOURS to just download the files, after deleting several apps, and they I go to install, and I need MORE MEMORY? What garbage. I don't see the iphone with these stupid issues. My god rim....

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    CarbineGuy, calm down dude. Just download the official leak via DM from Verizon available now. That will take care of your issues.

Oh and you might want to clean your cache of all contents first. That will help.
    06-01-09 03:13 PM
    CarbineGuy, calm down dude. Just download the official leak via DM from Verizon available now. That will take care of your issues.

Oh and you might want to clean your cache of all contents first. That will help.
    DM is telling me I have no updates, and I have been constantly attending to my phone for the past 20 hours trying hopelessly to get an upgrade. I had to free 22 MB of space, now it needs 5.7 MB more. I don't even think this phone HAS 5.7 MB more, I have like 5 apps left that I really shouldn't have to get rid of.
    06-01-09 03:18 PM
    DM is telling me I have no updates, and I have been constantly attending to my phone for the past 20 hours trying hopelessly to get an upgrade. I had to free 22 MB of space, now it needs 5.7 MB more. I don't even think this phone HAS 5.7 MB more, I have like 5 apps left that I really shouldn't have to get rid of.
    OK, then delete the content of your cache and you should be there.

As far as DM goes you can try to reboot your computer. If that doesn't work uninstall and reinstall DM.
    06-01-09 03:21 PM
    OK, then delete the content of your cache and you should be there.

As far as DM goes you can try to reboot your computer. If that doesn't work uninstall and reinstall DM.
    How exactly do I clear my cache?
    06-01-09 03:22 PM
    How exactly do I clear my cache?
    browser/options/cache. Clean everything, the push content cookies, history etc. That should fix you up.
    06-01-09 03:23 PM
    Wow, this is rediculous. Cleared the cache, now it wants 6.3...honestly?
    06-01-09 03:25 PM
    Wow, this is rediculous. Cleared the cache, now it wants 6.3...honestly?
    Then try to get DM to work if it's giving you this much trouble. You really shouldn't have to clear anything but the cache. Try just rebooting your computer first. Make sure you're not plugged into your computer. Then attach the USB after reboot to computer then launch DM. If it doesn't recognize it then delete DM and reinstall. Hang in there, you'll get it.
    06-01-09 03:30 PM
    I just did a reboot about 10 minutes ago, and did exactly that.
    06-01-09 03:31 PM
    ok..
    I was in the middle of downloading the app on my phone and I got a phone call.. now the download progress is stuck at 66%. What should I do?

Should I do a hard pull and see if it will continue the download?
    06-01-09 03:41 PM
    the full keyboard when the phone is vertical is missing
    06-01-09 03:47 PM
    Hang up...
    06-01-09 03:48 PM
    I just deleted AOL, Windows Live, Google Maps, and App world...Ill see if this thing finally has enough memory for this damn update...
    06-01-09 03:51 PM
    i did hang up... but it will not resume downloading i tried pausing and then resuming and nothing.. still stuck.. ;(
    06-01-09 03:51 PM
    I just deleted AOL, Windows Live, Google Maps, and App world...Ill see if this thing finally has enough memory for this damn update...
    Are you on a MAC?
    06-01-09 04:00 PM
    This is wonderful. Now my phone is pretty much frozen, it just sits and the media card inserted screen, it wont do anything.

This is ridiculous.

And no I'm not on a MAC.
    06-01-09 04:00 PM
    the full keyboard when the phone is vertical is missing
    options>screen/keyboard> portrait keyboard view

change it to full
    06-01-09 04:11 PM
    Doing the OTA download. I think I'm on my fifth quickpull. I had to pull at 5%, 9%, 16%, 25%, and now 33%.

Why does the device only have 13.1 MB free memory after a fresh reboot and the only app running other than what runs on startup is the OTA upgrade itself?

I'm not using DM because I'm on a BES and my reading through the tea leaves is that it won't work. Am I right about that?
    06-01-09 04:12 PM
    Anyone having problems with BB messenger? Mine isn't there. Went to DM to try and load it and it's not there either. Went online and tried to download it via computer and it can only be done OTA. So got on the BB and it said that BB Messenger doesn't support my current OS version. What gives????

Anyone have any thoughts or help? I need it back on.
    06-01-09 04:14 PM
    Anyone having problems with BB messenger? Mine isn't there. Went to DM to try and load it and it's not there either. Went online and tried to download it via computer and it can only be done OTA. So got on the BB and it said that BB Messenger doesn't support my current OS version. What gives????

Anyone have any thoughts or help? I need it back on.

this is strange it was in my DM. Was there a download that you could add to your pc and install? My bbmessenger was not there either but it was in DM for adding it back.
    06-01-09 04:22 PM
    this is strange it was in my DM. Was there a download that you could add to your pc and install? My bbmessenger was not there either but it was in DM for adding it back.
    I am not finding a download yet. I think it can only be OTA. This is very strange and kind of frustrating.
    06-01-09 04:27 PM
    This is wonderful. Now my phone is pretty much frozen, it just sits and the media card inserted screen, it wont do anything.

This is ridiculous.

And no I'm not on a MAC.
    If your not on a MAC than why are you downloading OTA? DM is so much faster and easier.
    06-01-09 04:33 PM
    Please don't jump down my throat.....I know that I cannot do OTA update if I am using a leaked update (132) but does anyone have any idea if it WILL be available to everyone OTA at some point. I keep hearing it will be available June 3 on Verizon..will that just be through DM or OTA. I am on a Mac....have limited access to PC which is why I am asking
    06-01-09 04:33 PM
    Please don't jump down my throat.....I know that I cannot do OTA update if I am using a leaked update (132) but does anyone have any idea if it WILL be available to everyone OTA at some point. I keep hearing it will be available June 3 on Verizon..will that just be through DM or OTA. I am on a Mac....have limited access to PC which is why I am asking
    Its really hard to say. Originally they were releasing it numerically starting with numbers ending in zero, then 1, and so forth; however people have debumnked this saying that they recieved it already.

Your best bet is to use a friends PC and download manually. Easier and faster.

Good Luck!
    06-01-09 04:39 PM
    So I guess my phone finally decided to update, but now my browser doesn't seem to be working and the app center has no apps.
    06-01-09 04:48 PM
    So I guess my phone finally decided to update, but now my browser doesn't seem to be working and the app center has no apps.
    You can check into the .148 Findings and Fixes thread for more info. I requested the mods to make it a sticky.
    06-01-09 04:54 PM
796 ... 2627282930 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD