Can I download .148 official straight to my pc? I wanna do a wipe but the instructions say to have the os downloaded to the pc already?
    06-03-09 01:14 PM
    06-03-09 01:15 PM
    Yes to answer your question. If you have never installed any other OS to your PC you can download straight to your PC. When the DL is finished run the file. Then open your DM with your device connected to your PC.

Before you do any of this ....BACKUP YOUR DEVICE.
    ~Good Luck~
    Michael
    06-03-09 01:20 PM
    Ok,,did a back up and a wipe.. downloaded .148 official from verizons site to my pc and it's currently installing.......... Is there any way for me to just install my contacts and BB messeger list alone?
    06-03-09 02:03 PM
    Ok,,did a back up and a wipe.. downloaded .148 official from verizons site to my pc and it's currently installing.......... Is there any way for me to just install my contacts and BB messeger list alone?
    Open up your DM> go to backup/restore> advanced> It will pull all current info off of your phone, when that is complete you will see a list of items on the device side and the computer side will be blank, above the computer side is the word file, click on that and open your most recent backup. Select the options that you want to restore(You can hold down the Ctrl key and select multiple items at a time), after selecting the items click on the >>> pointing towards the device and go through the prompts on the screen.
    06-03-09 02:13 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD