I've been trying for the last four hours to update my OS. I'm on a MAC so I can't use the official release I presume to update? That being said, I can't find the link ANYWHERE on Verizon or Google. Can I get a link?

Also, there's NOTHING on OTA. Everytime I do advanced>wireless update it says there's nothing so is it me or has RIM not updated the wireless yet?

Also, I'm drunk because I graduated today and this shows how freakin addictd I am to this device that I'm typing this but HEY I WANT MY NEW OS.
    05-31-09 01:40 AM
    You are a little early, release isn't until 3 PM for the BlackBerry - Update your Device Software download, and 10 PM for the OTA.

VIVA LA BOOZE
    05-31-09 01:42 AM
    As I understand it, it won't be ready till tomorrow 3 PM EST. Until then it won't promt you to DL it.
    05-31-09 01:43 AM
    OTA won't be available until 10PM Eastern on Sunday.

And that's only if you do the Options | Advanced Options | Wireless Update.

If you wait for the Update icon to appear on the homescreen, you might not see that until later in the week, as their sending the message based on your phone number (or MEI number, or something).
    Last edited by DeaconBlue; 05-31-09 at 01:46 AM.
    05-31-09 01:44 AM
    I've been trying for the last four hours to update my OS. I'm on a MAC so I can't use the official release I presume to update? That being said, I can't find the link ANYWHERE on Verizon or Google. Can I get a link?

Also, there's NOTHING on OTA. Everytime I do advanced>wireless update it says there's nothing so is it me or has RIM not updated the wireless yet?

Also, I'm drunk because I graduated today and this shows how freakin addictd I am to this device that I'm typing this but HEY I WANT MY NEW OS.
    ROLFMAO!!!
    05-31-09 01:45 AM
    From college,or HS? Congrats either way,and go sleep that drunk off.
    05-31-09 02:21 AM
    From college,or HS? Congrats either way,and go sleep that drunk off.
    dont go sleep it off, it could make for some good posts
    05-31-09 02:44 AM
    I'm sobering up now...and yeah i graduated from college, and thank you for your congratulations. i was looking so forward to the update and since this week has been nothin but one drink after another, I thought today was Sunday, so you can imagine my confusion and dismay when I couldn't find this goddamn OS update anywhere. argh. Man I love my storm. People be dissing it, but you know what? My .75 runs fiiine. Sure it crashes every one and a while, what smartphone doesn't? and yeah the accelerometer sucks. Go buy an iphone. WHY DOES EVERYONE SAY THEYRE LEAVIGN TO GO BUY AN IPHONE??!?! I'm sorry but everytime someone says that they sound like that loser in middle school who kept saing they were leaving to go to another school to get attention. "hey guys, yeah I think my parents are taking me out of this school and we're moving"...and thne all the girls would be all like "oh noes!" and that guy would get all the attention. But then he wouldn't switch schools and he'd look like a moron. NOBODY CARES IF YOURE GOIGN TO GET AN IPHONE. GO. STOP POSTING HERE. rant.
    05-31-09 03:12 AM
    I'm sobering up now...and yeah i graduated from college, and thank you for your congratulations. i was looking so forward to the update and since this week has been nothin but one drink after another, I thought today was Sunday, so you can imagine my confusion and dismay when I couldn't find this goddamn OS update anywhere. argh. Man I love my storm. People be dissing it, but you know what? My .75 runs fiiine. Sure it crashes every one and a while, what smartphone doesn't? and yeah the accelerometer sucks. Go buy an iphone. WHY DOES EVERYONE SAY THEYRE LEAVIGN TO GO BUY AN IPHONE??!?! I'm sorry but everytime someone says that they sound like that loser in middle school who kept saing they were leaving to go to another school to get attention. "hey guys, yeah I think my parents are taking me out of this school and we're moving"...and thne all the girls would be all like "oh noes!" and that guy would get all the attention. But then he wouldn't switch schools and he'd look like a moron. NOBODY CARES IF YOURE GOIGN TO GET AN IPHONE. GO. STOP POSTING HERE. rant.
    this would be one of those good posts I was talking about.
    05-31-09 03:20 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD