okay so I couldnt find anything with this new .148 fixes and problems thread so I have decided to start my own. I have noticed that after I put the .148 on my phone, the big problem I am having is that when I lock my phone the only way the screen will pop up is when I hit the unlock key, I used to be able to at least tap the screen and the display would say that the screen is locked and to hit the unlock button. Is this a new fix with the .148? I'm not ******** I actually like this problem/fix? Let me know what other problems people are having would be nice to see what's out there.
    06-02-09 02:56 PM
    defaults to headset mode when recieving or placing a call.

mute key no longer lets you switch between audible and vibrate profiles when phone is locked
    06-02-09 02:57 PM
    I think the whole lock thing has been around since .103. I like the fact that everytime you touch the screen it doesn't light up. If you have your phone in your pocket or something it doesn't light up all day long....
    06-02-09 03:22 PM
    I have a memory problem. After I installed .148 I rebooted at 41 and now I seem to have a real memory leak. It went from 39 to 23 in minutes. I didn't even run anything and I did two batteries pulls. any suggestions?

Rochelle
    06-02-09 03:27 PM
    okay so I couldnt find anything with this new .148 fixes and problems thread so I have decided to start my own. I have noticed that after I put the .148 on my phone, the big problem I am having is that when I lock my phone the only way the screen will pop up is when I hit the unlock key, I used to be able to at least tap the screen and the display would say that the screen is locked and to hit the unlock button. Is this a new fix with the .148? I'm not ******** I actually like this problem/fix? Let me know what other problems people are having would be nice to see what's out there.
    I don't have that problem with my .148. I can reactivate the screen by touching it when locked. I just have to say I held off on using any of the betas, and holy **** this is a whole new phone. I can enjoy using my camera now, and the menus and apps load so much better. I am actually re-addicted to it. How is that even possible?
    06-02-09 03:34 PM
    I had nightmarish problem upgrading, for the first time. Ironic, the beta/unofficial versions installed more smoothly than the official upgrade. Something has caused it to be impossible for me to back up my phone, with out resorting to the "advanced" backup, a little at a time. Also, battery life is no improvement over 141, and memory is no better, either. I'm down to 8 meg now.
    06-02-09 05:37 PM
    I had nightmarish problem upgrading, for the first time. Ironic, the beta/unofficial versions installed more smoothly than the official upgrade. Something has caused it to be impossible for me to back up my phone, with out resorting to the "advanced" backup, a little at a time. Also, battery life is no improvement over 141, and memory is no better, either. I'm down to 8 meg now.
    For the backup issue it is usually related to the Browser Cache, but not always. In DM go to Backup/Restore>Advanced and then scroll down to Browser Data Cache and clear it and try the normal backup again.
    06-02-09 06:36 PM
    Weird, I did alot of battery pulls and now the memory is staying between 41 and 38 meg.

The battery life has always been good on my so I don't know if the upgrade had any impact or not.

Beeray
    06-02-09 06:46 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD