Just noticed that when trying to create new or edit the name of existing folders it might take 10+ presses to save the changes. It isn't my screen, as I have no other issues with selecting or clicking. Noticed it once on .141 but upgraded right after to .148 and had assumed it was just a battery-pull issue, but its happening with .148. Is anyone else noticing this?
    05-26-09 02:13 AM
    the 'save' key isn't aligned correctly with the "touch" field, try touching just below it or down and to the left or right...
    05-26-09 02:16 AM
    Ok. But how is it only in that menu. From playing around in plazmic, and my limited scripting experience, I would have assumed the touch field was created by the button parameters. Any idea on why just this one area? And is this new or did I miss it before.
    the 'save' key isn't aligned correctly with the "touch" field, try touching just below it or down and to the left or right...
    Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-26-09 02:43 AM
    new within the last few leaks we've seen, i believe it was on at least .141, maybe others as well...

idk if it is a theme feature, i believe that the theme is just the interface between the UI and the actual guts of the OS....so if the UI is mis-aligned somewhere, then it doesn't matter what theme you're using, the guts are not in the right place, so to speak...follow me so far?
    05-26-09 02:48 AM
    new within the last few leaks we've seen, i believe it was on at least .141, maybe others as well...

idk if it is a theme feature, i believe that the theme is just the interface between the UI and the actual guts of the OS....so if the UI is mis-aligned somewhere, then it doesn't matter what theme you're using, the guts are not in the right place, so to speak...follow me so far?
    Didn't mean to imply a theme issue... my reference was since that button is visually affected by the theme then it is likely created by the same function/command as every other menu button. And if it were then the touch field should theoretically work like all the others.
    I also noticed if you hide the keyboard it doesn't seem to come back...and with no 'menu' button support in this area it can be quite difficult to make change or fix errors.

See why I feel that maybe that whole subroutine/script for folders was f'd up?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-26-09 03:02 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD