I downloaded the .148 off of the Verizon Website and i uninstalled everything, reinstalled a new desktop manager and tried to install the .148 device software but its stuck...It gets to the end and it just sits there..Its been sitting there for 20minutes. This is the 2nd time I tried and 2nd time it failed. Any ideas? I can't install any other way (OTA, Web upgrade) as it keeps saying i'm on a BES server.
    06-01-09 02:54 PM
    I downloaded the .148 off of the Verizon Website and i uninstalled everything, reinstalled a new desktop manager and tried to install the .148 device software but its stuck...It gets to the end and it just sits there..Its been sitting there for 20minutes. This is the 2nd time I tried and 2nd time it failed. Any ideas? I can't install any other way (OTA, Web upgrade) as it keeps saying i'm on a BES server.
    If you are not on BES, and you are getting that error message when trying to go through the BlackBerry website, there is a way around it. When you click on the "Check for Updates" button on that site and the App Loader opens and gives you the error, leave that window open and click on the "Check for Updates" button again. Another App Loader window should open and the process should start as it should.
    06-01-09 02:57 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD