I don't know exactly what happened, so maybe someone out there has an explenation. When I installed .148 I realized that I wanted to install blackberry maps afterwords. I tried but I wasn't able to so I decided to go back to .075, install the maps then install .148. Before I did all that I played around with .148 for a while and found a feature I thought was pretty cool. It was a feature that would do a memory clean when you turned the BB off or locked the screen. Then I went change to .075 but when I plugged the BB into the computer with the desktop manager on, it wanted to update my BB and I couldn't uncheck the update. I assumed it wanted to change my BB back to .075 since it didn't know what version was on there. I let it do its thing and when it was done the BB is still on .148 and has all the features of .148 except for the memory clean feature. I don't know what happened to my BB. Does anyone have any idea?
    05-22-09 08:45 AM
    Options > Security Options > Memory Cleaning... that is where you can find the option to enable memory cleaning. Are you saying you no longer have that option? Have you looked there?
    05-22-09 08:50 AM
    wow there is one there. but it is different. It looks like the options are different. And when I lock the screen, it used to display a message saying that it was cleaning the memory or something like that. It no longer does that.
    05-22-09 09:17 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD