So when I download the OTA .148 I then will have to re use shrink an OS or will the items I have delted never come back? Also will I have to have .148 on my computer to use shrink an OS?
    Thanks in advance. Please dont be to mean just trying to learn.
    05-31-09 02:49 AM
    So when I download the OTA .148 I then will have to re use shrink an OS or will the items I have delted never come back? Also will I have to have .148 on my computer to use shrink an OS?
    do you already have a shrunken version of .148 on your phone?
    05-31-09 02:54 AM
    do you already have a shrunken version of .148 on your phone?
    No im running .141 as of now.
    05-31-09 03:09 AM
    Maybe I'm posting my question in the wrong thread. Just didnt want to have to start a new thread.
    05-31-09 04:54 AM
    let the count down begin!!!!!!!!!!
    05-31-09 05:32 AM
    If you want to use the Shrink a OS you will need to download the install file and install it to the computer and then run DM/apploader. You will not be able to use it if you do the OTA install
    05-31-09 08:34 AM
    Naw that was �ute boo lol n I already been bitten by thee crackberry bug

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Aight shorty lissen up........

Not picking on you specifically, but I seriously cannot understand why people think it's so acceptable to invent their own spellings for everything these days. I know some abbreviations are used when texting/posting from a mobile device, but your abomination of the English language doesn't even save any characters; and even adds some.

"The" is spelled "The", not "Thee"

kids these days

EDIT: I don't know what you're trying to get at with your profile signature, but reading it has me
    Last edited by Dave12308; 05-31-09 at 09:42 AM.
    05-31-09 09:40 AM
    If I do the official OTA upgrade will I lose all my 3rd party apps? The last time I did the official upgrade from .65 to .75 via the DM and followed instructions here on backing up my app file I couldn't get the DM/app loader to load the fileand I had to reload them all manually. Thanks and sorry if this has been already asked and answered.
    05-31-09 09:59 AM
    If I do the official OTA upgrade will I lose all my 3rd party apps? The last time I did the official upgrade from .65 to .75 via the DM and followed instructions here on backing up my app file I couldn't get the DM/app loader to load the fileand I had to reload them all manually. Thanks and sorry if this has been already asked and answered.
    You shouldn't, but it is always better to be safe than sorry. Just backup your 3rd party apps before you upgrade, then you don't have to worry about it. You can find a "how to" on this in the How-To subforum here.
    05-31-09 10:04 AM
    I've already had .148 but did the official update anyway. It's definitely snappier and almost not mem leak. I'm using the Vivid Premium theme and I've had almost no lag on anything. it's official like a ref with a whistle.
    05-31-09 10:06 AM
    It isn't officially posted. You just reinstalled the leak.

05-31-09 10:09 AM
    I was going to ask if anyone had the official files yet as it does not seem to be on Verizons site yet.
    05-31-09 10:17 AM
    I was going to ask if anyone had the official files yet as it does not seem to be on Verizons site yet.
    Will not be on Verizon's site until 3PM eastern.
    05-31-09 10:20 AM
    Download from the blackberry website at 3PM eastern time today. And the leak is the same files as the official

05-31-09 10:20 AM
    My fault I thought it was 10am.

Ill mess with it later and I want to try the official understanding it is the same as the leaked. Im still on .122 at the moment which has been ok.
    05-31-09 10:27 AM
    I thought it would be on The BlackBerry website on Sunday, May 31, 2009 starting at 3pm Eastern Standard Time. What's this about 10pm EST? I thought that was the time Verizon would be sending the OTA Update?
    05-31-09 10:27 AM
    What is a poke?

05-31-09 10:41 AM
    What is a poke?

Please tell me you're not serious.
    05-31-09 10:51 AM
    What is a poke?

There are two answers to that. The one i think your looking for is its a notification from VZW that the update is out.
    05-31-09 10:56 AM
    There are two answers to that. The one i think your looking for is its a notification from VZW that the update is out.
    well go ahead and tell us what the other type of poke is
    05-31-09 11:02 AM
    This is great news. Finally Storm owners who don't use leaked OS' won't have to suffer anymore.

Preach Savio.....lol, I to have been so patient/chickenshyt when it comes to using the leaks.
    05-31-09 11:03 AM
    Can probably do the ota. Correct me if I'm wrong but I think the poke is just an email or a text saying go do it right?

What I heard from a verizon rep is that the poke will be an icon that replaces the top left app icon on your home screen.
    05-31-09 11:05 AM
    I just plugged my storm in and the DM said there was update. So I did, and guess what, it was .148. I thought this was getting pushed out on Sunday, not today. Guess I got a present early.

I guess you did, because I just tried it and got shyt. Oh well, the last digit in my mdn is 0, so I'm supposed to be in the first wave of pushes.
    05-31-09 11:11 AM
    Okay, now im ANXIOUS to get home from work. KNEW I shoulda brought my laptop to work with me today! lol. Hopfully this is true, if not, Sunday night isnt too far off at all!
    I just tried it and had no such luck
    05-31-09 11:15 AM
    where can i find the download page at blackberry's site? just tried finding it..no luck.
    05-31-09 12:56 PM
462 ... 1516171819
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD