Yeah. I'll have to look back again (unless some kind soul doesn't mind repeating the info here). I'm not clear on the times either.

I'm not a patient person when it comes to things like this! I want it as soon as it's officially available somewhere! Thanks!
    I just re-read the blog about it on the front page of CB... it says you can download from the site at 3pm, and the OTA won't be available until 10pm. I knew I read it somewhere.
    05-30-09 09:16 PM
    I just re-read the blog about it on the front page of CB... it says you can download from the site at 3pm, and the OTA won't be available until 10pm. I knew I read it somewhere.
    Also, times posted above are are Eastern. So those of us on the West Coast are looking at 12:00 from the web, 7PM OTA. Go West Coast!
    05-30-09 10:46 PM
    what makes .148 that much better than .75? big changes? or small?
    05-30-09 11:18 PM
    what makes .148 that much better than .75? big changes? or small?
    Check right here:

http://forums.crackberry.com/f132/ju...friend-236583/

Patches posted the change log, so that should tell you the differences between all the OSes.

Hope that helps! There is a lot of changes, and they definitely fixed a ton of bugs.
    05-30-09 11:37 PM
    Check right here:

http://forums.crackberry.com/f132/ju...friend-236583/

Patches posted the change log, so that should tell you the differences between all the OSes.

Hope that helps! There is a lot of changes, and they definitely fixed a ton of bugs.
    sweet, thx a lot!
    05-30-09 11:50 PM
    I don't know if this has been asked and answered. Should I downgrade to .75 to upgrade correctly to .148? I'm currently running .132. I'm concerned about the color banding and I wonder if that will be fixed if I downgrade first.
    05-31-09 12:22 AM
    The storm is not a bad phone. I think people just expect everything the same as the iPhone. The storm does not = the iPhone and the iPhone does not = the storm.

I prefer the storm over any touch screen so far...

and I have owned a few of them...

However I want a qwerty so my storm will turn into my weekend warrior device
    to be honest with you all, the ifone is not all that. my bro just git one and i was messing with it and the dam thing froze up on me twice. once when i was trying to open the calander and the other was just opening up folders. the camera sucked ,pretty grainy and the feel of it hand wasnt right. imho!
    05-31-09 12:23 AM
    I don't know if this has been asked and answered. Should I downgrade to .75 to upgrade correctly to .148? I'm currently running .132. I'm concerned about the color banding and I wonder if that will be fixed if I downgrade first.
    no you dont have to do that and color banding will not be fixed no matter what
    05-31-09 12:24 AM
    Downgrading will not be necessary, unless you intend to wait for the icon to appear on your phone that says the update is available. From what I've read, you won't receive that message if you're not running .75. I don't know if that's true, just what I've read.

The color banding is still in .148. Downgrading to .75 and back up will not fix it, sorry. If you're running .132 now, is it noticeable? If not, you won't really notice it on .148 either.
    05-31-09 12:26 AM
    Downgrading will not be necessary, unless you intend to wait for the icon to appear on your phone that says the update is available. From what I've read, you won't receive that message if you're not running .75. I don't know if that's true, just what I've read.

The color banding is still in .148. Downgrading to .75 and back up will not fix it, sorry. If you're running .132 now, is it noticeable? If not, you won't really notice it on .148 either.
    Yes, it's noticeable. Thanks all for the info!
    05-31-09 12:49 AM
    Yes, it's noticeable. Thanks all for the info!
    Then you'll still see it on .148. No need to downgrade to .75.

You won't need to wait for the OTA notification either. Just plug in your phone and go to BlackBerry - Update your Device Software and follow the instructions there.
    05-31-09 12:54 AM
    Quick newbie question when you say thee dm will automatically find thee upgrade I was wondering will it still find it if you don't have thee internet??? Thanks

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-31-09 01:19 AM
    Quick newbie question when you say thee dm will automatically find thee upgrade I was wondering will it still find it if you don't have thee internet??? Thanks

Nope, becasue it needs to download the update from the internet.
    05-31-09 01:22 AM

Nope. With no internet DM cannot check for upgrades. Your option would have to be OTA.
    05-31-09 01:23 AM
    Really!?

05-31-09 01:23 AM
    Really!?

really what? Yes it is coming, just be patient grasshopper
    05-31-09 01:47 AM
    Ok thanks n one more thing even tho I won't get poke tomorro night can I still use thee OTA tomoRo for my wireless upgrade

05-31-09 01:56 AM
    Ok thanks n one more thing even tho I won't get poke tomorro night can I still use thee OTA tomoRo for my wireless upgrade

yes you should be able to do the OTA upgrade
    05-31-09 01:58 AM

Yes. One your phone, go Options | Advanced Options | Wireless Update.

Starting after 10PM Eastern.
    05-31-09 01:59 AM

Time will tell, but you should be able to.

***Edit*** How funny, three replies within seconds of each other.
    Last edited by Craterz; 05-31-09 at 02:01 AM.
    05-31-09 01:59 AM
    Thanks you all so much I was waitin on a reply so I could go to sleep lol such wonderful fellow crackberryerS!!!!!

05-31-09 02:05 AM
    Thanks you all so much I was waitin on a reply so I could go to sleep lol such wonderful fellow crackberryerS!!!!!

goodnight, sleeptight, dont let the crackberry bugs bite

I know, that was cheesey, sorry
    05-31-09 02:08 AM
    Naw that was �ute boo lol n I already been bitten by thee crackberry bug

05-31-09 02:15 AM
    Naw that was �ute boo lol n I already been bitten by thee crackberry bug

I dont think ive ever been called boo before.
    05-31-09 02:19 AM

I dont think ive ever been called boo before.
    OMG!! And coming from a Goddess in Detriot... a high compliment indeed . When I grew up there, I was called many things... but never boo, LOL, although some words started with a 'B'... or an 'A'... or an 'F' .
    05-31-09 02:24 AM
462 ... 1415161718 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD