Has the next leak been released yet?
    05-29-09 07:47 PM
    So the poke is just an e-mail or a noticifation saying the update is availible right? I could still download the update ota before I get the poke?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-29-09 08:03 PM
    Say I downgrade to .75 to fix "color banding issue" and then install over-the-air update Sunday won't that take care of the color banding being the update OTA will just be patches to fix past problems? (if this has already been said, sorry but I'm not reading entire thread to find out it hasn't been mentioned).
    05-29-09 08:04 PM
    .148 is .148. if you have the leak, you have whats being released. there is no difference at all
    05-29-09 08:20 PM
    .148 is .148. if you have the leak, you have whats being released. there is no difference at all
    thats too bad im not a huge fan of it
    05-29-09 08:23 PM
    I'm certainly happy with the leaked .148 with the hybrid. Just glad VZW is getting the update out for everyone. The Storm is a great smartphone, IMHO.
    05-29-09 08:48 PM
    Say I downgrade to .75 to fix "color banding issue" and then install over-the-air update Sunday won't that take care of the color banding being the update OTA will just be patches to fix past problems? (if this has already been said, sorry but I'm not reading entire thread to find out it hasn't been mentioned).
    One of the patches will undoubtedly be the .sfi that controls the color banding, among other things.
    05-29-09 09:04 PM
    damn when is the next leak gonna be out forget official releases i want the next thing to out anyone know any info on any new os?
    05-29-09 09:06 PM
    damn when is the next leak gonna be out forget official releases i want the next thing to out anyone know any info on any new os?
    Now that's what I'm talking about. I've BEEN running .148 it's old news.
    05-29-09 09:17 PM
    I for one am really looking forward to an official update. I have only had a few unexpected reboots with my Storm running .75 over the last 3 months.

Not really interested, nor do I have the time to play around with my phone all day installing/wiping/uninstalling/installing "leaked" operating systems.

Thank you VZW for this official update (I hope).
    05-29-09 09:28 PM
    Not really interested, nor do I have the time to play around with my phone all day installing/wiping/uninstalling/installing "leaked" operating systems.

Thank you VZW for this official update (I hope).
    Too bad. After running .148 for 8 days I can say that you'll be pretty impressed.
    05-29-09 09:44 PM
    Let's not forget to ask the age old question...will it have flick scrolling? :@

This is not a real question. Please do not get excited.

05-29-09 09:48 PM
    Too bad. After running .148 for 8 days I can say that you'll be pretty impressed.
    2nd that statement.

05-29-09 09:49 PM
    Ok, this might be a stupid question but I'm curious. Ever since leaks came out past the official .75, the dial pad on 3rd party apps was cut off at the bottom, including .148 for me. It was not on the official .75. Considering that the official .148 is the same as the leak, do you think it will still be present or will it be fixed because it is an official OS?
    05-29-09 10:35 PM
    And the storm 2 comes out at 9 pm on sunday lol

you make me dying of laught.......funny guy...
    05-29-09 10:36 PM
    Let's not forget to ask the age old question...will it have flick scrolling? :@

This is not a real question. Please do not get excited.

No it doesnt. Personally, i dont like .148. Might go back to .113.
    05-29-09 10:37 PM
    why dont people read full posts? it was not a real question!!!!! meaning does not need an answer
    05-29-09 10:42 PM
    why dont people read full posts? it was not a real question!!!!! meaning does not need an answer
    The word you're looking for would be "rhetorical". Ha ha ha ha!
    05-29-09 10:52 PM
    The word you're looking for would be "rhetorical". Ha ha ha ha!
    Ok so maybe i avoided the word cus idk how to spell.... no need to make fun of me!!!!!
    05-29-09 10:55 PM
    Ok so maybe i avoided the word cus idk how to spell.... no need to make fun of me!!!!!
    No, no, no!!! I wasn't making fun of you at all! I was adding to your statement because I thought it was funny!!! I'm sorry if you took me the wrong way!
    05-29-09 11:16 PM
    So there's an official version 1111? Cool.
    That's binary, so it's actually version .15
    05-29-09 11:34 PM
    so you dont mind the bugs in .113
    05-30-09 12:58 AM
    anyone else kinda surprised by the fact that there are only almost 2 million customers with a storm? out of 86 million they had before alltel and the reports of the storm selling out all over and people picking them up everywhere i just thought it was bigger than that.

i would be curious to see iPhone user totals on AT&T's network

maybe this update will give it the push it needs to take over the market. in all honesty they should put out news reports everywhere that there is a customer review so it can get re-reviewed and gain more customers
    05-30-09 01:25 AM
    Wow, I went into a Verizon store today to order a replacement and the rep was actually correct. He said he was running a new OS and it would be released this weekend.
    05-30-09 05:07 AM
    anyone else kinda surprised by the fact that there are only almost 2 million customers with a storm? out of 86 million they had before alltel and the reports of the storm selling out all over and people picking them up everywhere i just thought it was bigger than that.

i would be curious to see iPhone user totals on AT&T's network

maybe this update will give it the push it needs to take over the market. in all honesty they should put out news reports everywhere that there is a customer review so it can get re-reviewed and gain more customers

I am not sure what the iPhone totals are currently but I thought I read a article that they had 16 million units sold or something like that...
    05-30-09 05:24 AM
462 ... 1011121314 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD