if any of you liked the speed of 109 i must insist you try this hybrid. get lyridicals 148/5.0 hybrid, shrink it and put in 109 radio. ive been running it for about day now and i dont think i will goto future leaks. this may quite be the fastest os i have used. and the stability seems good. i havent had nay problems yet whatsoever. it is a must try. let everyone know what you think if you try it out

screen transitions and scrolling is blazing fast as well as the accelerometer too. it seems like it utilizes you app memory MUCH better in this. and after opening alot of programs my memory doesnt go down much at all.and i have NEVER been able to type this fast.i was on 141 with 109 radio and it didnt even come close to this build
    Last edited by Nemesi5; 05-27-09 at 01:14 AM.
    05-27-09 01:04 AM
    Wow! You've been running it for a whole day? With no problems? I'm impressed!
    05-27-09 01:16 AM

Now now... That wasn't very nice...lol.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-27-09 01:36 AM
    yeah man a WHOLE DAY!! jesus. why dont you try it first before you spew out all the sarcasm
    05-27-09 01:38 AM
    Lame. If you don't care than leave -------------->
    05-27-09 01:44 AM
    if any of you liked the speed of 109 i must insist you try this hybrid. get lyridicals 148/5.0 hybrid, shrink it and put in 109 radio. ive been running it for about day now and i dont think i will goto future leaks. this may quite be the fastest os i have used. and the stability seems good. i havent had nay problems yet whatsoever. it is a must try. let everyone know what you think if you try it out

screen transitions and scrolling is blazing fast as well as the accelerometer too. it seems like it utilizes you app memory MUCH better in this. and after opening alot of programs my memory doesnt go down much at all.and i have NEVER been able to type this fast.i was on 141 with 109 radio and it didnt even come close to this build
    Got a link for the 109 radio code? I'm running the latest the latest 148/5.0 hybrid now. would like to try your gold code version!
    05-27-09 10:20 AM
    I thought at one time 148 w/90 radio was gold until I went to use the camera and it was not stable. Kept rebooting. Ive been running 148/5.0 w/109 radio for a couple of days and its amazing. Just like 148 w/90 radio. But the camera works flawlessly. But I'm not ganna say its gold because if i do then i'll find something wrong with it.
    05-27-09 10:32 AM
    Got a link for the 109 radio code? I'm running the latest the latest 148/5.0 hybrid now. would like to try your gold code version!

download Lyricidal's Swap-A-Radio, which will get you any of the radio codes....look at this link at the bottom of Lyric's post...he has links to all of his programs & hybrids...

http://forums.crackberry.com/f132/95...hybrid-233299/
    05-27-09 10:34 AM
    this hybrid is godly i dont think my phone has ever been this fast

also im not sure if i did anything to the lock file while shrinking but locking my phone doesnt take 2 second delay anymore like it used to with a large number of prior hybrids and os's did
    Last edited by Nemesi5; 05-27-09 at 11:08 AM.
    05-27-09 11:05 AM
    Wait a week and post up your feelings then......

It seems like it takes all of the builds right about a week to tear them selves up from the inside out..... ya seeee
    05-27-09 11:10 AM
    this hybrid is godly i dont think my phone has ever been this fast

also im not sure if i did anything to the lock file while shrinking but locking my phone doesnt take 2 second delay anymore like it used to with a large number of prior hybrids and os's did
    Battery life seems a bit less robust over the latest 148/5.0 hybrid. Down to 86% in three hours of normal use. Was able to get through a afternoon with less than10% loss yesterday before swapping out for the 109 radio... Hmmm
    05-27-09 02:57 PM
    try draining your battery all the way and recharging. will help give you a longer charge.
    05-28-09 11:06 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD