I upgraded from .75 to .132 a couple of weeks ago. I currently have Groupwise E-mail that I forward to a GMAIL account. My contacts and tasks sync through Groupwise.

Since the upgrade, when I plug my storm into the notebook computer I sync it with, I get the following message COUNTLESS times...

H:\ refers to a location that is unavailable. It could be on a hard drive on this computer, or on a network. Check to make sure that the disk is properly inserted, or that you are connected ot the Internet or your network, and then try again. If you still can not be located, the information might have been moved to a different location."

I click "OK" and it pops up again. Each time I plug in my phone it does this and I've been able to sync everything but my address book....any advice? insight? I did a search and didn't find anything.

Thanks in advance.
    05-07-09 05:30 PM
    Well, I still get this message and now everything syncs but the calendar. Even though I have the calendar checked. Can anyone give me some insight on this?
    05-28-09 12:59 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD