where is that thread again with the latest known beta os's ?
    03-17-09 02:51 PM
    where is that thread again with the latest known beta os's ?
    http://forums.crackberry.com/f95/lat...-builds-58960/
    03-17-09 02:53 PM
    thank you kind sir lol
    03-17-09 02:56 PM
    It's all gone VERY quiet recently, don't you think? Not talkin about the various bust-ups either, but just that the better informed comments and tit-bits seem to have disappeared altogether..
    03-17-09 04:24 PM
    It's all gone VERY quiet recently, don't you think? Not talkin about the various bust-ups either, but just that the better informed comments and tit-bits seem to have disappeared altogether..
    agreed , we need a leak just to talk about something LOL
    03-17-09 05:41 PM
    Like I've stated in previous threads, I think I'm just going to hang with .109, and wait until the GC does rear it's head as an official release.

Constantly waiting for leaks that are not up to par, is just not worth the pain in the arse of installing and downgrading back to a OS that was working to begin with.
    03-17-09 06:22 PM
    We do have something to talk about. If rim dosnt give us something to compete against iphone then what is there.
    The iphone 3.0 just spanked the Storm. The storm is feeling like a dinosaur.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-17-09 07:35 PM
    We do have something to talk about. If rim dosnt give us something to compete against iphone then what is there.

This true. Apple is doing it's job with updating the phone with what people really want. But wonder what would happen if all of a sudden these OS for apple started leaking out. Storms getting traded in for iPhones? Hmm...
    03-17-09 07:39 PM

At this point seeing what is coming in 3.0 I would trade my storm for an Iphone.

What cons does the Iphone have now that 3.0 is coming out?

03-17-09 07:44 PM
    At this point seeing what is coming in 3.0 I would trade my storm for an Iphone.

same here...... wish i could get my money back ... Dam
    03-17-09 07:53 PM
    LMAO! It's tiD-bits, not tiT-bits. wow, what's on YOUR mind buddy? And you said "bust-ups" too! hehehe
    Still no video recording with iphone 3.0 so we still have one up. Do we now what rim has instore for us? I mean what else beside smoothing the storm os is there?

BGR just posted screen shots of the new 3.0. The cut and copy seems nice, highlight what you want and two boxes come up, cut and copy.
    03-17-09 07:57 PM
    LMAO! It's tiD-bits, not tiT-bits. wow, what's on YOUR mind buddy? And you said "bust-ups" too! hehehe
    ROFL Literally! I must have laughed at that for a solid 2 minutes. That's some funny stuff right there.
    03-17-09 08:00 PM
    Still no video recording with iphone 3.0 so we still have one up. Do we now what rim has instore for us? I mean what else beside smoothing the storm os is there?

But wasn't it said a while ago that Apple was gonna bring video recording to the iPhone?

Apple planning to bring video-recording to the iPhone? : Boy Genius Report
    Last edited by blueberry15; 03-17-09 at 08:11 PM.
    03-17-09 08:03 PM

Verizon's network is by far superior to AT&T's. You would be better off going with another Verizon blackberry. Sure, the Iphone is more advanced at this point. But if your data service sucks, it doesnt really do you any good.
    03-17-09 08:11 PM
    What does or will rim bring to the table.

03-17-09 08:22 PM
    agreed , we need a leak just to talk about something LOL
    Some 1 should make a Thread with KEVIN LEAK 1 -4- Us lol see if it gets his attention, but of course ppl will start to flame ...
    03-17-09 08:44 PM
    These OS Waiting room threads are dying out. Where is Valance lol.

Seriously though, I think Storm owners lost patience quite some time ago
    03-19-09 09:53 AM
    i'm losing hope with my storm. I was a huge supporter when it came out but now its just becoming a headache. the phone runs good but if i get a call it takes 5 seconds to answer. the 4. os is becoming a joke, there on all of there phones, nothing new just rehashed features. and the camera even after you take the picture you have to hold the camera on the image until it is on the screen or you screw up the shot. honestly i love the storm but rim pumping out all of these beta that are not fixing alot of the issues and aren't even public is leading me to anticipate my next annual upgrade. the phone came out in november, its now march. only one actual upgrade leaves all of us hoping for better features with leaked updates in waiting rooms that never have results
    03-19-09 10:04 AM

LOl its Valace ( FYI ) and he is over here Blackberry Storm Lounge - Home

IMO video recording isnt that big of a deal for a phone , so im guessing alot of people are going to switch to IPhone now that they have just as many if not more features then the storm . The people at RIM and verizon better think of something to make the storm better
    03-19-09 10:08 AM
    LOl its Valace ( FYI ) and he is over here Blackberry Storm Lounge - Home

IMO video recording isnt that big of a deal for a phone , so im guessing alot of people are going to switch to IPhone now that they have just as many if not more features then the storm . The people at RIM and verizon better think of something to make the storm better
    if it werent for at&t i would consider it but i didnt have as good luck when it was cingular
    03-19-09 10:15 AM
    if it werent for at&t i would consider it but i didnt have as good luck when it was cingular

i think that is the only reason why people havent gone over to the IPhone , is because of Verizon service
    03-19-09 10:22 AM

Yes, the anger and general lack of satisfaction is pretty wide spread. You can't blame them though; this wasn't exactly a generic, low cost one-size-fits-all product. It was their flagship, top of the line �see what we can do?� product, and after a trusting consumer base paid good money and felt they were left with an incomplete product, they found no sympathy from a company that for over four months has little more to say than �sorry about your baD luck but we hAve more important things to do... Like make new phones and Say �see what wE can do?�

03-19-09 10:33 AM
    I agree, I am as restless and sick of RIM/Vodafone as the rest. I just hope an official OS is released sooner rather than later, and we can all live happily ever after. Although somehow, I dont think its gonna end up that way.
    03-19-09 10:37 AM
50 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD