I don't know if anyone else has this problem but when I tried to place a call it said I exceeded the number of calls and to try back in 24 hours
    Only problem is I never made any calls before that one help please

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-05-09 01:05 PM
    Hmm... for me it worked fine. Selected my contact from my contact list, typed in the number I wanted displayed and placed the call. Minus the two minute limit and ads, it's not a bad service to play around with. I also disabled compatibility mode to make the app usable. Otherwise it is a pain to use.
    03-05-09 01:07 PM
    I probably sound like a nOob but how do. I change compatibility mode?

03-05-09 04:14 PM
    Straight from fcc.gov's website

"Caller ID service, however, is susceptible to fraud. Using a practice known as �caller ID spoofing,� disreputable parties can deliberately falsify the telephone number relayed as the Caller ID number to disguise the identity and originator of the call. Congress is currently considering new laws that would make this practice a crime and permit law enforcement authorities to take action against spoofers."
    i was having so much fun with it
    03-05-09 05:26 PM
    haha "rupert thomas" showed up on my house phone's caller ID

who the **** is rupert thomas? for the spoofing # i used a girl named liz

very strange. has anyone tried changing their voice to male/female? i wonder how it would sound lol
    03-05-09 05:30 PM
    does not want to work for me when i hit place call i get please enter your pin number followed by the pound sign

EDIT got it to work under setting checked direct tcp connection
    Last edited by BB9530; 03-05-09 at 08:43 PM.
    03-05-09 07:49 PM
    03-09-09 12:23 AM
    So what's new?
    03-09-09 12:37 AM
    Straight from fcc.gov's website

"Caller ID service, however, is susceptible to fraud. Using a practice known as �caller ID spoofing,� disreputable parties can deliberately falsify the telephone number relayed as the Caller ID number to disguise the identity and originator of the call. Congress is currently considering new laws that would make this practice a crime and permit law enforcement authorities to take action against spoofers."
    Thanks man
    03-09-09 12:59 AM
    This app crazy!! so much fun and you could do a lot of crazy stuff with it!
    03-09-09 12:59 AM
35 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD