I have been running .122 for over a month now, and it has been awesome. At some point yesterday the picture aspect of mms stopped working for me. I can still receive videos and e-mails and what not, however, when I get an mms with a picture it just shows a blank box where the picture should be. Has any one else experienced this or heard of any solutions? Oddly enough it happened to another storm owners phone yesterday at well. He received a picture message just fine at 4, however started having the same result as me after 5:30. I don't think it's the network because my wife can receive picture messages just fine. Any help would be appreciated.

Thank you!
    05-24-09 10:15 AM
    I have been running .122 for over a month now, and it has been awesome. At some point yesterday the picture aspect of mms stopped working for me. I can still receive videos and e-mails and what not, however, when I get an mms with a picture it just shows a blank box where the picture should be. Has any one else experienced this or heard of any solutions? Oddly enough it happened to another storm owners phone yesterday at well. He received a picture message just fine at 4, however started having the same result as me after 5:30. I don't think it's the network because my wife can receive picture messages just fine. Any help would be appreciated.

Thank you!
    I had the exact same problem. Tried the good old BB Bailout (Batt. Pull) and still nothing. And now with all of this Storm2 talk and feeling kinda like whatever with this phone, I figured I'll update to .148 and if I "brick" it so be it.

Well needless to say the mms problem is fixed, the memory is up, basically everything is running better. My advice is take the .148 plunge.
    05-24-09 11:19 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD