Ok. I have looked through the ever growing post on the v3 hybrid and it seems great. I installed the .113 OS earlier this week and figured I would give this a shot. I am confused on wether I should install the .114 on my phone prior to replacing the files on my computer or if I should replace the files and just install at once. Thanks to everyone in advance for their help.
    03-29-09 02:16 PM
    Ok. I have looked through the ever growing post on the v3 hybrid and it seems great. I installed the .113 OS earlier this week and figured I would give this a shot. I am confused on wether I should install the .114 on my phone prior to replacing the files on my computer or if I should replace the files and just install at once. Thanks to everyone in advance for their help.
    Install .114 on your computer (not your phone), copy the files from the hybrid file, then use "apploader" to install to your phone. Be sure to backup your phone first....just in case. There are detailed instructions in the first post of the .114 V3 Hybrid thread.
    03-29-09 02:46 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD