That's certainly a valid point, but I wasn't talking about anyone specifically... Though the fact that some people seem to think I was says to me that I probably should have named them specifically... Or at least that would be the most probable reason for the rather impassioned response given.

I mean, you give a thoughtful and reasoned response, so clearly you don't feel like I was talking about you. Someone else, who shall remain nameless in this post, clearly seems to think that I WAS talking about them specifically given their rather emotional kneejerk response.
    No worries my master....there's alot of that here and I think some need to check their egos at the door but like I said before....it is what it is...public forum.
    03-11-09 11:15 AM
    this is thoroughly entertaining...
    03-11-09 11:21 AM
    ill agree with you completely...the switch from .109 to .114 has made my accelerometer seem like its as slow as it was when i got the phone, maybe worse....ive done several bat pulls....switching from landscape to portrait is painfully slow
    03-11-09 11:24 AM
    Wish I could help but I would love to find out as well. Gonna make a 114 cocktail tonight with the keyboard, MMS and maybe the accel fix.
    Cool. I just want the accel file, don't really care about the mms issue, don't like the big font keyboard, but I'm sure when you figure it out you'll post a recipe and everyone can make their own twist on tour set up.
    Again good luck let me know gow it goes.

Peace
    D.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-11-09 11:25 AM
    Works well for me. Actually it was way too sensitive with .109
    03-11-09 11:27 AM
    its so weird how these os's react different with different phones? because i know mine and a few peoples are really slow. 109 was perfect for me. weird. i guess when we get the accel file this os will be great because right now the accel is the only problem for me in 114
    03-11-09 11:31 AM
    and i apologize for getting pissed but i dont whine about these things at all. i barely post unless i have a legit question. i took it al ittle out of hand. sorry about that.
    03-11-09 11:32 AM
    Works well for me. Actually it was way too sensitive with .109
    Ding! Exactly.
    03-11-09 11:33 AM
    Yes, its slow. Even when you flip it and its LEVEL, it still takes a few seconds to switch. .114 FTL
    03-11-09 11:33 AM
    Ding! Exactly.
    all phones do not react the same to the different OS's
    03-11-09 11:35 AM
    its a non issue for you but not for me. thats why im trying to talk about it to see if i did something wrong while loading or if anyone else has this problem. you guys are so quick to jump down throats for posting what you dont like to see. im simply trying to find a solution. "My mommy needs to take my phone away?" i pay for my phone along with college so she has no say in that. how about you shut your mouth and leave this thread if you have nothing to say that can help me.
    Point being no, you didn't DO anything wrong. For whatever reason (aside from the obvious) it is different for everyone...which I clearly stated, even when I have 2 phones with the same OS side by side...they are different. What bothers me are the knee-**** threads that get posted 47 seconds after people load a new OS and preach the sky is falling.
    03-11-09 11:35 AM
    all phones do not react the same to the different OS's
    *same OS's.

Most of us came from .109...for many of us it was too sensitive or "quick" to flip when not wanted.

I think some people are thinking it lags because they expect it to actually rotate as you rotate the phone.
    03-11-09 11:37 AM
    [QUOTE=onstageone;1921901]Point being no, you didn't DO anything wrong. For whatever reason (aside from the obvious) it is different for everyone...which I clearly stated, even when I have 2 phones with the same OS side by side...they are different. What bothers me are the knee-**** threads that get posted 47 seconds after people load a new OS and preach the sky is falling.[/QUOTE

true... understandable
    Doesn't seem to matter where I go, people consistently fail to be able to properly parse this particular literary technique (for want of a better term).
    Maybe that should tell you something......
    *same OS's.

Most of us came from .109...for many of us it was too sensitive or "quick" to flip when not wanted.

I think some people are thinking it lags because they expect it to actually rotate as you rotate the phone.
    lol my mistake...

everyone likes different things but i really do think just some of our phones are reacting differently right now. i would like to see my phone next to some one elses with 114
    03-11-09 11:40 AM
    lol my mistake...

everyone likes different things but i really do think just some of our phones are reacting differently right now. i would like to see my phone next to some one elses with 114
    And see, that is the same point the more sane members on here try to point out every time a new OS is leaked and we all go through the process. Most people won't quantify their bold statements by saying "..to me" or " on MY phone". It is never presented in first person singular...instead a broad statement pronounces to the masses that this sucks.

Perfect example would be the missing numeric pad during phone calls. Why is it happening only to some? That to me is more odd than an accelerometer lagging. My phone had the keyboard fine as have others. Clearly that says "isolated to specific devices" to me in my world of troubleshooting expertise and not an OS wide issue.
    03-11-09 11:51 AM
    It’s not slow imo. It’s corrected. The fast way to go from landscape to portrait is to hold your phone up and down (portrait) just past a 90 degree angle and phone switches very quickly. Hold it like this when u want it to switch and it works like a champ. Check out the photo:

Last edited by polar135; 03-11-09 at 12:22 PM. Reason: added a photo and grammer correction
    03-11-09 12:01 PM
    It�s not slow imo. It�s corrected. The fast way to go from landscape to portrait is to hold your phone up and down (portrait) just past 90 degree angle and phone switches very quickly. Hold it like this when u want it to switch and it works like a champ.
    Shhhhhh...explaining obvious things on here never works...lol
    03-11-09 12:12 PM
    Cool. I just want the accel file, don't really care about the mms issue, don't like the big font keyboard, but I'm sure when you figure it out you'll post a recipe and everyone can make their own twist on tour set up.
    Again good luck let me know gow it goes.

Peace
    D.

Certainly will.
    03-11-09 12:12 PM
    please some one help
    Help you with what? I don't have this problem. Its phone specific and there no way to change what the code already is.

03-11-09 12:18 PM
    Shhhhhh...explaining obvious things on here never works...lol
    I know how it works. What dont you understand about my phone probably isnt working like your phone. My phone is not reacting well to .114 obviously. Yours is so good for you. Even when i hold it up perfectly it takes about 4 seconds to change.
    03-11-09 12:19 PM
    Help you with what? I don't have this problem. Its phone specific and there no way to change what the code already is.

referring to a hybrid of some sort...
    03-11-09 12:20 PM
    Watch out for the thought police.

03-11-09 12:21 PM
    that picture hurt my feelings
    03-11-09 12:23 PM
    Whoa, when I used to frequent this board back in 2006 and then again in 2008, it used to be a civil place.....what happened? I've not heard/read so much bleeping except on a HBO Comedy show (Lisa Lampanelli or Margaret Cho).....

I know I'm going to get flamed for this, but people need to stop wearing their feelings on their sleeve....this is a help forum where people can share and try to help each other....the more people "act" out and talk dirt, the less others will be willing to help out. Ok, I think it's time for my Xanax, Lithium, Valium, Wellbutrin, and Zoloft now......
    03-11-09 12:33 PM
95 1234
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD