everything on this os is good except this. opening apps is speedy so is the camera and internet. the keboard is good and everything but for me the accelerometer is worse than .75. it seems you have to have the phone upright everytime for the orientation to change and even when you do that its pretty slow. what up with this and does anyone else have the same problem?
    03-11-09 10:14 AM
    please some one help
    03-11-09 10:24 AM
    I'm not having this problem, I can see it's slower switching into portrait mode, but it's better for me. Past one was way too sensitive.

Did you already try a battery pull?
    03-11-09 10:26 AM
    PISSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS @$$ slow... i lost my email add icon... tring to find it
    03-11-09 10:27 AM
    yea i did about three pulls. everything else about the os is good just the accelerometer i don't like much. its such a pain switching from from sideways to upright. you have to turn it completely and its slow on top of it. ill experiment more with it in class. if it bugs me i'm gonna have to do something about it.
    03-11-09 10:31 AM
    What is it with you people? You whine and whine and whine and whine... and whine... for a new leak... Then someone produces one, and you whine about that.

If it bothers you that much go back to an earlier release; otherwise kindly shut it.
    03-11-09 10:44 AM
    yea i did about three pulls. everything else about the os is good just the accelerometer i don't like much. its such a pain switching from from sideways to upright. you have to turn it completely and its slow on top of it. ill experiment more with it in class. if it bugs me i'm gonna have to do something about it.
    Something else I noticed....besides the accelerometer being slower....when turning the phone from portrait to landscape and you get to the 45 degree point it switches to landscape. Seems to be really sensitive.
    03-11-09 10:48 AM
    what are you talking about. i didnt whine. if you read my first post i said i like everything about the OS except for the accelerometer. its a discussion and im discussing it with fellow members of the forum. if you dont like it kindly leave this thread. and i wasnt begging for leaks or posting about leaks. nope not once. STORM OS Discussion!
    Last edited by Duvi; 03-11-09 at 08:39 PM. Reason: clean up
    03-11-09 10:50 AM
    Also I posted this in the findings thread about the effing accelerometer...unless you are looking to type at or on an angle for whatever stupid reason you can conceive it is working PROPERLY.

I am sooooo beyond sick of the whining idiots on this board. As long as the screen flips when you flip it then what is the big effing deal?? It was too sensitive in .109...to me it is just about perfect in .114. I personally don't want it to flip prior 45 degrees...about 70 degrees is perfect.

/big vein in head popping
    03-11-09 10:51 AM
    What is it with you people? You whine and whine and whine and whine... and whine... for a new leak... Then someone produces one, and you whine about that.

If it bothers you that much go back to an earlier release; otherwise kindly shut it.
    True...to a point. Some whine but I think most are just stating their findings. Remember....hard to read someones emotions.
    03-11-09 10:53 AM
    once again i never whined. i oved everything about this OS i was just wondering if anyone else noticed this. its a ******* discussion im talking about the os. you can also get the **** out if you dont like what im posting.
    03-11-09 10:54 AM
    Also I posted this in the findings thread about the effing accelerometer...unless you are looking to type at or on an angle for whatever stupid reason you can conceive it is working PROPERLY.

I am sooooo beyond sick of the whining idiots on this board. As long as the screen flips when you flip it then what is the big effing deal?? It was too sensitive in .109...to me it is just about perfect in .114. I personally don't want it to flip prior 45 degrees...about 70 degrees is perfect.

Agreed. Perfect for me in .114.
    03-11-09 10:54 AM

Calm down....I was just stating a difference between 109 and 114. Geez
    03-11-09 10:55 AM
    Well, I was just going to post how to get the accelerometer working perfectly like it was in .109, but I don't feel like posting it in this thread when all that's going on is argueing!
    03-11-09 10:57 AM
    Well, I was just going to post how to get the accelerometer working perfectly like it was in .109, but I don't feel like posting it in this thread when all that's going on is argueing!
    Ya....totally counterproductive but it is what it is.
    03-11-09 10:58 AM
    what the **** are you talking about. you can shut the **** up really. i didnt whine once littleman. if you read my first post i said i like everything about the OS except for the accelerometer. its a ******* discussion ******* im discussing it with fellow members of the forum. if you dont like it get the **** out of my thread you little *****. and i wasnt begging for leaks or posting about leaks. nope not once. i dont spend my life on this forum like you do. what an *******. STORM OS Discussion! what a tool.
    Someone's cranky this morning.

I guess I'm just the eternal optimist, because I keep thinking that people understand I'm speaking in a generic sense when I say "people" as opposed to naming specific people... Doesn't seem to matter where I go, people consistently fail to be able to properly parse this particular literary technique (for want of a better term). I suppose on some level I refuse to believe that people are THAT stupid, despite overwhelming numbers of examples to the contrary. Case in point is your post here, and the second one you felt compelled to post reiterating the same thing.

So let's see if I can rephrase it as if speaking to a child: What is with people who own/use the Blackberry Storm and come to the Crackberry forums? All of you Blackberry Storm owners/users who come to Crackberry forums whine and whine and whine and whine... and whine... for a leak... Then when someone give you Blackberry Storm owners/users who come to Crackberry forums a new leak to play with, you Blackberry Storm users who come to the Crackberry forums whine about issues with the new leaked build that you Blackberry Storm users/owners who come to Crackberry forums, were whining about not having less than 24 hours ago.
    03-11-09 11:02 AM
    what the **** are you talking about. you can shut the **** up really. i didnt whine once littleman. if you read my first post i said i like everything about the OS except for the accelerometer. its a ******* discussion ******* im discussing it with fellow members of the forum. if you dont like it get the **** out of my thread you little *****. and i wasnt begging for leaks or posting about leaks. nope not once. i dont spend my life on this forum like you do. what an *******. STORM OS Discussion! what a tool.
    LOL seriously? You parents need to take away your phone ASAP.

Its a forum. Get a life.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-11-09 11:05 AM
    What files are associated with the accelerometer ill try to hybrid.
    Ill try when I get home. Loaded last nigh just before I went to bed so I didn't get tp play with it before leaving for work. But if anybody has the free time or knows what files are associated with it. It'll give me a one up.

03-11-09 11:06 AM
    True...to a point. Some whine but I think most are just stating their findings. Remember....hard to read someones emotions.
    That's certainly a valid point, but I wasn't talking about anyone specifically... Though the fact that some people seem to think I was says to me that I probably should have named them specifically... Or at least that would be the most probable reason for the rather impassioned response given.

I mean, you give a thoughtful and reasoned response, so clearly you don't feel like I was talking about you. Someone else, who shall remain nameless in this post, clearly seems to think that I WAS talking about them specifically given their rather emotional kneejerk response.
    03-11-09 11:06 AM
    Ya....totally counterproductive but it is what it is.
    No, counterproductive is making a thread about an non-issue.

If it were stuck or not flipping, then great. That would be a bug or an issue.

Like many things it will be different on everyone's phones. When I do upgrades to mine and my gf's Storms I do mine first and then compare just about everything side by side prior to upgrading hers...then, I upgrade hers and again compare them side by side running the same OS. Guess what, I can flip the phones at the same time, and NEVER does the screen flip at the same time. OH EM GEE!
    Last edited by onstageone; 03-11-09 at 11:10 AM.
    03-11-09 11:07 AM
    Ill try when I get home. Loaded last nigh just before I went to bed so I didn't get tp play with it before leaving for work. But if anybody has the free time or knows what files are associated with it. It'll give me a one up.

Wish I could help but I would love to find out as well. Gonna make a 114 cocktail tonight with the keyboard, MMS and maybe the accel fix.
    03-11-09 11:07 AM

Like many things it will be different on everyone's phones. When I do upgrades I do mine first and then compare just about everything side by side prior to upgrading hers...then, I upgrade hers and again compare them side by side running the same OS. Guess what, I can flip the phones at the same time, and NEVER does the screen flip at the same time. OH EM GEE!
    I understand and I too get fed up with alot of the nonsense here. I never said it was an issue....just "something I noticed". Please keep in mind....each phone acts a different way and each person will see something different...example...the color issue. Some see an issue with the color...some dont. That's my point...to each his own. No need to let the vien get big over this.
    03-11-09 11:11 AM

Like many things it will be different on everyone's phones. When I do upgrades I do mine first and then compare just about everything side by side prior to upgrading hers...then, I upgrade hers and again compare them side by side running the same OS. Guess what, I can flip the phones at the same time, and NEVER does the screen flip at the same time. OH EM GEE!
    its a non issue for you but not for me. thats why im trying to talk about it to see if i did something wrong while loading or if anyone else has this problem. you guys are so quick to jump down throats for posting what you dont like to see. im simply trying to find a solution. "My mommy needs to take my phone away?" i pay for my phone along with college so she has no say in that. how about you shut your mouth and leave this thread if you have nothing to say that can help me.
    03-11-09 11:13 AM

WOAH. lolol i have never seen so many bleepy things before in one post. LOL :-}
    03-11-09 11:13 AM

thank you darwin. thats all i wanted to see
    03-11-09 11:15 AM
95 123 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD