Ok - so I am really not liking .113. Althought my memory starts at like 42 - it drops within a few hours to in the lower 20s and below. It just seems really buggy to me. Web browser is slower, and the phone just seems to lag a whole lot more than .109. So I guess I would like some input on .114 (b/c I am pretty sure I am going to take .113 off my phone, but the question is whether I go back to .109 or try one of the .114 versions). So, any input on whether I should just go back down to .109, or what version of .114 i should upgrade to would be appreciated. thanks!
    03-28-09 03:42 PM
    I'm getting rid of .113 right now. My battery (running absolutely nothing) doesn't even last 8 hours.

I had BBcrackman's .114v2 and the battery would last 2 days...not sure what's draining the battery on this one, but it sucks.

-S
    03-28-09 03:46 PM
    yeah thats def a big reason why i dont like .113 - id say my 3 big problems: 1. mem drain, 2. battery drain and 3. overall more lag it seems.

how do you like BBs .114 v2? anything i should know about it?
    03-28-09 03:49 PM
    I would recommend steering clear of the regular .114 as my experience was not good. I have just downgraded from .113 to .109. I have not tried a hybrid so cannot comment. So far .109 has been the most stable although still not perfect.
    03-28-09 04:26 PM
    I was using some other .113 and it was doing the same thing with my bat and it was just slow so I went back to .109 and I look around and I found another .113 and I have been running for like 30 hours and it has been good so far if you like to try it I put it up on my sight for download

that is the link right to the .113 I am using

The official release

and with the bat give it a chance my was kind of bad but I drained it to it was red and charged it for 8 + hours and with some use and some talk time like 20min and with some BB messaging it is holding at 75% (2p to 6:31p)
    03-28-09 05:32 PM
    thanks prince. i might look into that. for the moment i put .109 back on the phone (with insert username here because i forget's cut and paste update. with the exception of some weird activity when i press the BB button, all seems ok. if not, i will def give yours a check. thanks!
    03-28-09 05:36 PM
    Ok - so I am really not liking .113. Althought my memory starts at like 42 - it drops within a few hours to in the lower 20s and below. It just seems really buggy to me. Web browser is slower, and the phone just seems to lag a whole lot more than .109. So I guess I would like some input on .114 (b/c I am pretty sure I am going to take .113 off my phone, but the question is whether I go back to .109 or try one of the .114 versions). So, any input on whether I should just go back down to .109, or what version of .114 i should upgrade to would be appreciated. thanks!
    I've been running .113 for a few days and am not impressed. I agree with the lag and a bit too buggy. I had good luck with .114 V2 and was going to go back to it, but think I'll hang on a bit because .114 V3 is supposed to be available soon.
    03-28-09 06:08 PM
    .113 works great as long as I don't run apnews which gives me a java eof error
    03-28-09 06:34 PM
    I’m currently using the .113 I had the .114 but couldn’t bring up the dial pad while in the call. I need that option being a indirect agent and constantly having to call into sprint or Verizon and using the options. I like .113 its super smooth and haven’t noticed the battery problem or the memory problem a lot of people are having. Maybe I'm just lucky.
    03-28-09 06:38 PM
    I'm currently on the fence, after facing a severe glitch (My phone will randomly reset when receiving an Email or Text and go through a reboot) but it hasn't happened at all today. When I first installed .113 it was doing this after almost every message or email and I was incredibly aggrivated, really considering going back to .109. I haven't had those issues lately, but if it persists I will like you probably go back to .109 and wait for another Beta OS worth installing or an office release (*Rolls Eyes*).

I'm really starting to think a lot of these issues are random, I haven't had any other issue worth complaining about, my available memory always hovers around 40MB and my battery life has been nothing short of spectacular.
    03-28-09 07:11 PM
    I'm getting rid of .113 right now. My battery (running absolutely nothing) doesn't even last 8 hours.

I had BBcrackman's .114v2 and the battery would last 2 days...not sure what's draining the battery on this one, but it sucks.

-S
    That's funny, when I did 114 V2 my battery life decreased by 50%. I went to .113 and my phone is now GREAT!
    03-28-09 07:30 PM
    Went to .113 yesterday but turned out to be really buggy. Very slow browser and not getting email, tried diagnostic test to resend service books and router table, still slow. Also did *228 to try and help with connection. Going back too .109, that ran great for me. I thought .113 would be even better but wasn't the case for me. You don't know unless you try it. Just my 2 cents.
    03-28-09 07:50 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD