Hey guys,

I had the battery loss problem a lot of people are having when they upgraded to .113. I was losing 13% an hour.

I changed a few things on my Storm:
    1) Changed the mobile network from Automatic to 1XEV. Helped a little
    2) Changed the Screen brightness from 100 to 30. Helped a little.
    3) THE FIX!! Weatherbug was DRAINING my battery. Even though I turned MY LOCATION off in previous versions, it did not save this setting. I hadn't gone into WeatherBug since I upgraded. When I went into it, I turned My Location off and changed the update to 4 hours. Now I'm losing 2.6% an hour!!

-Mike
    03-28-09 06:42 PM
    cool. Maybe this well help me out some. Thanks. I had screen on 10. WB on location off and update every 15 minutes. I changed to 4 hours aswell
    03-28-09 06:47 PM
    Using .113 with weatherbug and location on all the time and brightness at 100%. Battery lasts me over a day with heavy use (web, voice, 3 email accounts, slacker radio and text).

I don't understand why so many people have so many different end results with the same OS build.

In any event, I'm lovin my storm. Everything is running smooth as ever and battery lasts to my hearts content! I wish the same for everyone else.
    03-29-09 12:45 AM
    I think u may be onto something... I think ever since I dled the new version of wb, my battery life has improved. I used to go through my seido 2600 battery in 12 hours.... Today from 7am to midnight I'm at 30%..........

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-29-09 02:46 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD