Alright so im on my 4th storm...the first and second on were brand new and the 3rd was refurbished but my latest storm i got brand new in box from a verizon store..My previous storm had .109 and it was running GREAT for so long..by far my best storm ive ever had, i was so sad to give it back. I just wanted them to fix it but they said no can do. (the screen stopped clicking)

So any ways, i got this phone brand new out of box..hooked it up to my laptop in the parking lot and installed .109 immediately and then tried to swap over all my 3rd party apps ...everything went successfully but for some reason when i click weather bug it wont open..it kind of freezes or just ignores my request. Ive deleted it and re installed it over 100 times and still no dice, i wiped my phone and reinstalled it....still no good.

Ive had weatherbug since i got my phone (.75) and it worked fine after i upgraded to .109. i hope i dont have to downgrade, reinstall and then upgrade again...im stuck, i need my weatherbug! Someone help!
    03-10-09 11:44 AM
    Make sure bb maps is installed. Weatherbug needs it to function correctly.
    03-10-09 11:47 AM
    are you turning the compatibility off?
    03-10-09 11:47 AM
    the couple times i tried that app it kept messing my phone up... i got rid of it all together
    03-10-09 11:49 AM
    I couldnt get weatherbug to work on .75 or .109 it would just freeze the phone, then i figured i deleted bbmaps. I just use bbweather
    03-10-09 11:54 AM
    I couldnt get weatherbug to work on .75 or .109 it would just freeze the phone, then i figured i deleted bbmaps. I just use bbweather
    Same here. Weatherbug would freeze my phone until I did a battery pull. Turns out I forgot I deleted BBMaps. Still haven't installed it though.

I just use Viigo.
    Last edited by falesq; 03-10-09 at 12:06 PM.
    03-10-09 12:04 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD