Every time I have downloaded a leaked OS, my predictive text has stopped working. I use the multitap screen with predictive text. I go into language setup and then inputs. Select predictive text, save it and exit. Nothing. There is always that little annoying box in the top right hand corner (two triangles pointing down to a rectangle. I've done batterypulls and everything. Nothing works. Predictive text is my primary method of inputting anything into my phone. I keep reverting back to 75 because I cannot do without it. Anyone else encounter this with the leaked updates? Any advice?
    02-26-09 09:54 PM
    I HAAAATTTEEE PREDICTIVE TEXT!!!! it makes my typing slower but how do you take it off? the only advice i have for you is with me the same thing happens the first day or two n than it comes back....
    02-26-09 11:10 PM
    I have accidentally gotten rid of this somehow on my phone without switching OS's and It is so annoying. I use it all the time when I'm typing with one hand I dont wanna sit there and pound out each letter. I never figured out how to re enable it. It just turned itself back on after a few days somehow. I think there might be something related to highlighting a word when in landscape, and then switching it to portrait. I messed with it a little last time I lost this inpud method, but I honestly dont remember the results.
    02-27-09 12:02 AM
    that is indeed strange. I've updated with all the leaks and still have predictive text. Must be a setting somewhere.
    02-27-09 12:33 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD