Yes i'm a noob on here but absolutely love my Storm to death! I don't really care about minor bugs and glitches so much as I know that RIM will eventually get it all right with official updates. I have my Storm for less then a month and after hearing and reading about the leaked .109 OS I decided to install it to get better performance. My only gripe is that after i upgraded from .75 to .109 I started having people tell me i sounded to low on my end and i even took off my silicone protector to make sure there was nothing covering the mic! so am I doing something wrong? Do I have to do a wipe after the .109 install? Is this a common issue? I really want to stay with .109 but that issue is a big downfall for me, so can I please get some advice and help from .109 users? Thanks so much in advance!
    03-30-09 06:51 AM
    im running .109 and have never had that problem

thinking of going back to .99 because of the issues im having with this version

heared alot of good things about the hybrids but their too complicated for me to install
    03-30-09 06:55 AM
    I had .109 in and at times it was working just fine so I'm confused at what can be causing it, like maybe a setting or an app maybe is conflicting with the OS.
    03-30-09 07:06 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD