Why must these leaks come out so late at night? I'm not whining, im just curious.
    to teach patience, young padawan
    02-06-09 09:22 PM
    I would want to see an end to the OS randomness.

.90 felt as if it was trying to destroy my phone...
    .99 has worked PERFECTLY (not exaggerating)...

And others have had completely opposite results with their phones.
    I still say they have little aliens with their own freewill in each Storm.
    02-06-09 09:22 PM
    Why must these leaks come out so late at night? I'm not whining, im just curious.
    You are not a true 'Crackberry Addict' unless you value your Berry more than sleep
    02-06-09 09:24 PM
    The leaker is really shady about getting it blown up real big in the day, I guess.

They do it late at night so it doesn't hit the blogs hard until the following morning.

Not sure, just guessing here. Passing time...ZzZz
    Makes sense to some degree
    02-06-09 09:26 PM
    I'm glad I work late tonight. Hope it leaks around 1:30 am.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-06-09 09:27 PM
    You are not a true 'Crackberry Addict' unless you value your Berry more than sleep
    true statement. hahaha
    02-06-09 09:27 PM
    I'm crossing my fingers that they through in flick scrolling in .109, but very doubtful.
    02-06-09 09:30 PM
    I'm glad I work late tonight. Hope it leaks around 1:30 am.

wait so is a leak being rumored to be, well, leaked tonight? if so, anyone have an idea on what build?
    02-06-09 09:41 PM
    Yeah I think they will work on the basics in .109 / next official release from Verizon. Seems to me that's where they have to be for now. Once they get a new stable release out there I think we will see more new features.

Although the .90 portrait keyboard was a pleasant surprise.
    02-06-09 09:42 PM
    wait so is a leak being rumored to be, well, leaked tonight? if so, anyone have an idea on what build?
    People are inferring its .109 from certain posts, but nothing is for sure for tonight or this weekend.
    02-06-09 09:45 PM
    People are inferring its .109 from certain posts, but nothing is for sure for tonight or this weekend.
    No one knows for sure except the leaker him or her self and maybe Kevin if he has it already a little before the actual leak.
    02-06-09 09:54 PM
    flick scrolling is unlikely...i'd rather see less lag and more stability in general. those features will be added in the near future i am sure!
    02-06-09 09:54 PM
    Ditto on the flick scrolling. A must have. And have the blue highlight follow your fingers on home screen. Oh and FLICK SCROLLING. Lol. Seriously if you have a lot of contacts in your phone book it takes a while to get to where you need to get.

02-06-09 10:03 PM
    I agree... However, even with flick scrolling I don't know if that will fix all the contact issues. I would like to see organization features or perhaps tabs for jumping to a particular part of the alphabet. Flick scrolling for the contact app will go a long way. And to be honest I would stop complaining then...

But I think they can even do better than that.
    02-06-09 10:27 PM
    FLICK SCROLLING!!! How many times must it be said?

Honestly, it can't be said enough, because it is the one thing that this phone truly is missing. When I go to my contact and I see it sitting there on the "A's" and I need to get to the "M's" quickly.

Forget it!!! I want to flick that little screen and be there instead of click on the screen, type M, then scroll down. UGGG, anyone try this while driving?!?!? Clear the roads!!
    02-07-09 07:30 AM
    anybody wanna tell me about what .103 means and everything.. its gonna be the new version right?
    02-07-09 07:38 AM
    anybody wanna tell me about what .103 means and everything.. its gonna be the new version right?
    When you go to Options>About on your phone it will tell you what firmware version you are on.

YOU are on v4.7.0.75

People in here are discussing the now obsolete .103 which will be replaced by a discussion about .109 Most people who have been using Crackberry for some time are probably using .99 and so should you. So read this forum till you feel comfortable, then search around and learn how to update to leaked OS's. It's best if you take baby steps, or you will end up starting a new thread and people will make you feel bad and lower you self esteem.
    02-07-09 07:46 AM
    I agree with most of what other users are saying about what we would like to see. It would also be nice if the silent button on the upper right would work. I find a quick button very useful at times.

02-07-09 07:50 AM
    Any word on .109 yet? Any leaked info on fixes or new issues?

02-07-09 07:51 AM
    No, it's just a number the OP picked. According to various informed sources the next leak will probably be .109 but we shall see.
    02-07-09 08:07 PM
    the arrows are faster then flick scrolling ever was on my eyephone...
    02-08-09 12:44 AM
    Less lag for a 2009 smartphone, please, jesus.
    02-08-09 01:02 AM
    Wishlist, please fix the following:

1. Screen resolution (Very grainy)
    2. The Blackberry button always takes me to the switch application option instead of the normal menu.
    3. The lock and unlock feature drags.
    4. Video player skips a lot.
    5. Memory leaks.
    6. Battery drain.
    7. Better browser bandwidth.
    8. Better themes.

02-09-09 12:43 AM
    2. The Blackberry button always takes me to the switch application option instead of the normal menu.
    That's because you're holding the BB button down instead of just pressing it.
    02-09-09 01:34 AM
    That's because you're holding the BB button down instead of just pressing it.
    Yep, and it's the intended behavior not a bug.
    02-09-09 02:15 AM
225 ... 6789
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD