how can they improve youtube quality
    I could not agree more.
    02-05-09 05:16 AM
    Flick scroll
    Better media player
    Faster camera
    Better video camera
    TURN OFF SCREEN IMMEDIATELY AFTER PHONE IS LOCKED.. NO MORE POONTLESS FADE...
    Obviously the browser sucks if opera that is not even designed for storm renders pages better and is probably ten times faster.
    Easier way to send txts.. Like a send button on the screen somewhere..
    App. Store soon.
    Fix the colors.
    Leave the letters on the portrait qwerty the same size but make the landscape qwerty keys bigger.
    Themes.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    How are you sending your text message? I run my thumb down the right side fast and there is a send button at the bottom of the screen. It took me a couple weeks to figure this out, and glad I did because it is a lot faster then hitting the BB button then clicking send. It may take you a bit to get it down but once you do you will love it.
    02-05-09 05:30 AM
    how about that it works flawlessly and we can have a new OFFICIAL OS

so when i call verizon ******** about their phone they dont tell me to backtrack to 75 n call back
    02-05-09 06:36 AM
    My wish is they fix the damn phone from rebooting several times per day!!
    02-05-09 06:42 AM
    While we are at it.....The next software upgrade should come with a free hardware upgrade from Verizon adding some WiFi =P
    02-05-09 07:22 AM
    How are you sending your text message? I run my thumb down the right side fast and there is a send button at the bottom of the screen. It took me a couple weeks to figure this out, and glad I did because it is a lot faster then hitting the BB button then clicking send. It may take you a bit to get it down but once you do you will love it.
    Or you can just hit the blackberry button twice
    02-05-09 09:56 AM
    I dont think i have heard anyone mention the ability to put the phone in vibrate mode only if you are using custom rings for different people.

and need the ability to resize a picture to fit how you want for the home screen.

Other than a few minor issues (much much better than .75 or .90) seems to be a pretty solid build, cant wait for the next or an official.
    02-05-09 10:01 AM
    Wait, What? lol

Ive hit that button a few times by accident, but how exactly do you get it to pop up?

i want the transparency of the icons in portrait mode to be adjustable. I see pics of storms where the buttons are see through. i cant figure out if you can do it or not.
    Last edited by shneeko6; 02-05-09 at 10:10 AM.
    02-05-09 10:08 AM
    Wait, What? lol

Ive hit that button a few times by accident, but how exactly do you get it to pop up?

i want the transparency of the icons in portrait mode to be adjustable. I see pics of storms where the buttons are see through. i cant figure out if you can do it or not.
    He is saying after typing the txt messege , swipe your finger down the keybored and the keybored will close the envolope on the bottom is a send button then you can drag the keyboard back up
    02-05-09 10:11 AM
    sticking to .90 for now...dling .100 in case i change my mind ^^
    02-05-09 10:24 AM
    He is saying after typing the txt messege , swipe your finger down the keybored and the keybored will close the envolope on the bottom is a send button then you can drag the keyboard back up
    ok got it. never saw that before.
    02-05-09 10:29 AM
    I have said it before, and I'll say it again ...

a period key on the number entry screen would be nice.

Flick scrolling and install apps to the memory card would be loverly as well.
    02-05-09 12:38 PM
    In the browser, when you hover over a text link, the browser highlights it. This makes it clear that if you then click, you will be clicking on that link.

I'd like to see the browser do something similar with html buttons. Sometimes when the form is small, it's hard to tell if you're on a button or not. Many times, I just end up zooming the page.
    02-06-09 03:44 PM
    a normal touch screen... toggle on and off...........
    02-06-09 06:56 PM
    i'd kill for a ? on the landscape keyboard :X... might have been said, didnt feel like reading 10 pages sorry (stuff is repeated too much, ironic i may be contributing to that ..heh)

I think it would be nice if you could totally just customize the keyboard the way you want it..

I don't want a 'touch screen' instead of click, but I see no harm in the option existing .. would shut alot of people up about how this is better/worse.. options are always a welcome change.

How about they optimize and streamline the os so it doesn't take 3 minutes to boot? I can't believe how slow these phones are.. I assume because the api to write bb app is java, the os is as well? yuck... explains it.
    02-06-09 08:11 PM
    might want to update the thread for a different build number
    02-06-09 08:13 PM
    hmmm.... whoo hoo!
    02-06-09 08:15 PM
    What number would you suggest? And when would you think that number would be out in an unofficial form?
    02-06-09 08:18 PM
    To me flick scrolling is very important
    02-06-09 08:19 PM
    What number would you suggest? And when would you think that number would be out in an unofficial form?
    At the rate we're going, we'll be at .20000009

Oh and flick scrolling has been on my wish list since .75
    02-06-09 08:20 PM
    02-06-09 08:20 PM
    Sith, I just PM'd you
    02-06-09 08:26 PM
    Sith, I just PM'd you
    If you pm'd him, why do you post telling him that you pm'd him? wouldnt he get the pm and know you pm'd him?
    02-06-09 08:29 PM
    If you pm'd him, why do you post telling him that you pm'd him? wouldnt he get the pm and know you pm'd him?
    In any event, share the info if you get a response.
    02-06-09 08:31 PM
    Can you tell I'm OC when it comes to leaks/new builds?????
    02-06-09 08:33 PM
225 ... 45678 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD