Flash player for the browser . Flick scrolling would be nice. I want the "follow finger glow" back. uhm....vib&ring? bring back colors. bug out the keyboard lag on everything. that's it so far.
    +1.........and the speed of .90's OS or faster!!!!!!!!
    02-02-09 05:12 PM
    Flick scroll
    Better media player
    Faster camera
    Better video camera
    TURN OFF SCREEN IMMEDIATELY AFTER PHONE IS LOCKED.. NO MORE POONTLESS FADE...
    Obviously the browser sucks if opera that is not even designed for storm renders pages better and is probably ten times faster.
    Easier way to send txts.. Like a send button on the screen somewhere..
    App. Store soon.
    Fix the colors.
    Leave the letters on the portrait qwerty the same size but make the landscape qwerty keys bigger.
    Themes.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com

Couldn't have said it better........MORE SPEED! It can NEVER be quick enough.........
    02-02-09 05:14 PM
    So many other things - almost forgot about that one. So simple to do (one of the very first 3rd party aps did this) so clearly a lack of finish to the device.
    There is a 3rd party app that does this now. The problem, however, is that the app does not work if the phone is locked. So... why even bother paying for an app when the it wont work the way you need it to. If my phone is in my pocket, its locked.
    02-02-09 06:09 PM
    Bedside mode sound profile
    Full Screen Pic ID
    02-02-09 06:30 PM
    How do we know that .103 will even be built or is it known that it exists?
    02-02-09 06:34 PM
    I would love to see a different 'time' input design. I really have a hard time changing minutes and not changing am pm by accident.
    02-02-09 06:58 PM
    I would want the freedom to move any folder or delete any item off of the storm. (i.e. sample pics) It is my storm, give me the freedom to set it up the way I want. I should be able to do it from the storm or dm and not a 3r party app.
    02-02-09 06:59 PM
    How about no new bugs, just fixes to old ones. I'd like also vz deathscreen fix

02-02-09 11:06 PM
    The "spinning clock" is like the hourglass in windows (and older BB OS's) and means the processor is doing something so you need to wait before telling it to do something else.

My Wishlist

* Themes
    * App Store
    * Custom Status e.g: in work (not in meeting) for BlackBerry Messenger... with the option to save / manage custom status's
    * QUICKER START UP
    New themes are dependent on Plazmic getting the themeing software finished for 4.7 and have nothing to do with the OS ittsef. When that is done you willl be able to add new themes/

The All Store is technically present (take a look inside the Options > Advanced Options > Applications list. It's there, you just cant see it since VZW has not enabled a service book for it yet

.99 has the fastest reboot time I have ever seen on a BB, under 3 minutes. I dont think you're gonna get much better than that since all BB's take a long time to boot.
    Last edited by VZWRocka; 02-03-09 at 02:25 AM.
    02-02-09 11:50 PM
    I'd like to see a calender preview on the main home screen. As in when you highlight and not click the calender it pops up todays events instead of just calender. That would make a huge difference

That's something that they may be able to do with themes when the Plazmic theme software is done.
    02-02-09 11:55 PM
    How do we know that .103 will even be built or is it known that it exists?
    Actually they are long past .103. VZW software testers are using .107 as of today.
    02-03-09 12:01 AM
    I would hope they would have to fix the mms problem. If someone is paying for pix messaging, like myself, it should work properly. Other than that, I have no major problems with .99

u noticed that too??? im having problem sending audio files
    02-03-09 12:29 AM
    u noticed that too??? im having problem sending audio files
    Remember guys, this is an internal testing release and not even meant for our use. Pretty much everyone seems to be having MMS issues on this release; and a few were on .90 as well.
    02-03-09 12:46 AM
    Flick scrolling. Fix typing lag in browser.

its executed perfectly in the new mypoynt for storm

download link is in the 3rd party software thread
    02-03-09 01:48 AM
    I wish for faster speed, and no lag while texting and ill be happy for a while. : ).
    02-03-09 02:39 AM
    Easier way to send txts.. Like a send button on the screen somewhere..
    Is it really so hard to just tap the BB button twice? I'm doing it out of habit whenever I send texts now.
    02-03-09 03:35 AM
    i want louder volume on the media player
    02-03-09 05:44 AM
    Actually they are long past .103. VZW software testers are using .107 as of today.
    Where is this information coming from how do we know that?

02-03-09 09:05 AM
    and there is a send button on the screen for texts. you just have to swipe the keyboard away and there it is. a little envelope.
    02-03-09 09:32 AM
    omg have you noticed that the storm boards have been really quit. no more waiting rooms no more speculation. does this mean the end of the leaks? i really hope not:-( any way id like to see swipe implamented
    02-03-09 09:41 AM
    I would like louder volume on visual voicemail. Mine is turned up all the way and I can still barely hear...(I actually have really good hearing BTW)...

Ability to set more than one alarm clock (not thru calendar)
    Last edited by olta777; 02-03-09 at 09:51 AM.
    02-03-09 09:46 AM
    How about having a standby mode when you hold the mute button? Like on every other Blackberry!

Flick would be nice but I feel like Apple has a patent on that as well.

Instant locking like the iPhone.

Bigger letters on keyboard, no more typing lag. Consistent key hits.

.99 is really stable so I think they have done a good job with that. Battery life seems to be good also.

How about the ability to turn off the click screen? *GASP* That's right, I said it!

02-03-09 10:58 AM
    1. Easier way to log on to password-protected sites.
    On a pc, you can hit ENTER after typing in the password. On the Storm, ENTER brings back the log-on screen. Apparently the Storm reads the ENTER key as another character. And it's still very hard, even in cursor mode, to hover over the SEND button to complete the log on.
    There should be a TAB button so you can easily get from the LOGON box to the PASSWORD box to the SEND button. And ENTER should complete the transaction.

2. Ability to edit music tags (title/artist info) from the Storm.
    02-03-09 11:35 AM
    Fix the typing lag in .99
    Update the lock/unlock feature. It has not been worth using yet in an OS build.
    02-03-09 12:45 PM
    My only real complaint is the lag in typing. And maybe the space bar. Good job on this build

02-03-09 01:07 PM
225 ... 23456 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD