Well one of the features I would love is if it was an official release heh. Verizon loves to take their dear time don't they?

But seriously fix the resolution, added application room, bigger keys back, stop changing the Application Center icon.

Has anyone had the VZW screen of death yet? j/w
    The first person to DL the leak Kevin put up had the VSoD + Media Card error.

The buttons on the keyboard haven't changed. The font did.

I would love to see the lag and the resolution fixed.
    02-01-09 06:59 PM
    how can they improve youtube quality
    02-01-09 07:16 PM
    I think it world be nice if it came with a theme creator (on the phone) if its possible at a low memory (very unlikely since there isn't a storm theme creator anywhere yet but that would be something to include in future versions.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-01-09 07:17 PM
    Flick scrolling is critical. But I say improve on .99... So far it's been solid (knock on wood). Yes to the colour banding. Needs to be fixed. But I think RIM is starting to get to a 1.0...

But (and I have said this before) I will never be 100% happy with my Storm until I do get flick scrolling. Not trying to sound too demanding But it's just the truth
    02-01-09 07:20 PM
    Forgot one... Run apps on the memory card. Without that their App Store will fail... But I will reserve judgment on that until they release their app store... Then I will start complaining
    02-01-09 07:21 PM
    flick scrolling is not very demanding bri, i think flash is a necessity years
    02-01-09 07:22 PM
    .99 seems really good right now. .90 was horrible. I'm pretti happy with this new leak

02-01-09 07:27 PM
    kb24 uses the bb storm ... Not sure what you are saying... But... I think it's fairly important.
    02-01-09 07:31 PM
    kb24 uses the bb storm ... Not sure what you are saying... But... I think it's fairly important.
    flash, i butchered that last one huh
    02-01-09 07:37 PM
    I would like to see flick scrolling too. As for flash support that is more a 3rd party app thing probably coming IF skyfire browser comes to bb. I guess they could add it to the built in browser but I world not hold my breath.

02-01-09 07:49 PM
    They need to fix the lag when typing in everything. Not just the browser. Obviously the browser has the worst typing lag, but I type faster than the device reads during texts, emails, etc.
    Typing needs to be more responsive period.

02-01-09 07:52 PM
    1. A faster camera, it's better but still a little slow
    2. Larger fonts back, it took a while to get used to them and then they got rid of them lol
    3. Typing lag still
    02-01-09 07:52 PM
    Too bad the first release .65 was not as good as .99 (again knock on wood).
    02-01-09 08:20 PM
    Just like every other version, there are major issues for unlocked users holding a data signal. GSM always works, edge most of the time, and EDGE signal is rarely held very long without a reboot or reconnect to the network
    02-01-09 08:24 PM
    i want a longer spacebar in portrait mode! i always tap the sym button and my words get screwed up :/ its right where i can barely reach it. and there is plenty of room to extend it cause there are no buttons on the left or right side. sounds good to me
    02-01-09 08:42 PM
    they should put the numbers key next to spacebar and get rid of one the the two symbol and upercase key, leaving more room in both keyboards
    02-01-09 09:20 PM
    I would hope they would have to fix the mms problem. If someone is paying for pix messaging, like myself, it should work properly. Other than that, I have no major problems with .99

02-01-09 09:22 PM
    i would love to have my Storm keep up with my typing. It always lags behind by a lot. I type really fast and when writing e-mails or a long text its annoying when my device cant even keep up with me its pretty upsetting. Also using the keyboard on a website is just outrageous. I believe these are definitely things that need to be addressed in up and coming OS's
    02-01-09 10:36 PM
    We're just so greedy!! :P
    02-01-09 10:56 PM
    I would hope they would have to fix the mms problem. If someone is paying for pix messaging, like myself, it should work properly. Other than that, I have no major problems with .99

It does work. In .65 and .75. The OFFICIAL Verizon releases. Verizon didn't give you .99, or any leak for that matter. You're paying for what they've released. If you choose to use unreleased/unbranded OS's, that's on you. You CANNOT blame the carrier for your adventurous decisions. Come on guys, let's use some brain power.

02-02-09 12:08 AM
    Flash player for the browser . Flick scrolling would be nice. I want the "follow finger glow" back. uhm....vib&ring? bring back colors. bug out the keyboard lag on everything. that's it so far.
    02-02-09 12:22 AM
    Ability to change the opacity of the icons on the home screen. I want them to be almost see through like the Storm in the commercial.
    QUOTED FOR TRUTH!!!!!

Seriously! This one of my biggest pet peeves with the Storm... You put a nice picture (in my case a half naked woman ) on the home screen and half of it is blocked out by the app buttons. I even have it reduced to one row of buttons!

If they would add an option that allows you to change the opacity of the home screen buttons and the info bar at the top, I would be soooooooooooooooo happy. I'd kiss my phone!
    02-02-09 12:24 AM
    i want a longer spacebar in portrait mode! i always tap the sym button and my words get screwed up :/ its right where i can barely reach it. and there is plenty of room to extend it cause there are no buttons on the left or right side. sounds good to me
    2nded hardcore. It's asinine to have 2 "sym" buttons when the spacebar suffers. I can't think of any occasion where I'd need to use the alternate sym button, and occaisonally I hit "sym" instead of space. A bigger spacebar would be great.
    02-02-09 12:39 AM
    It does work. In .65 and .75. The OFFICIAL Verizon releases. Verizon didn't give you .99, or any leak for that matter. You're paying for what they've released. If you choose to use unreleased/unbranded OS's, that's on you. You CANNOT blame the carrier for your adventurous decisions. Come on guys, let's use some brain power.

while what you say is true, and I don't know the events that lead to the leak of .90 and .99 but usally from what I have read they come from when RIM releases them to the partners- such as verizon. So even tho I know I installed it at my own risk an expect bugs. I do have to question why rim would release it to out side parties for testing with THAT kinda bug twice. Do they do their own internal testing? or rely on partners for a QA check. To be honest my only wish for the new updates is to finally get one stable enough they can start focusing on getting the theme tool out. I see themes having real potential on the storm than most other BB's

Edit: I just want to make it clear that I wasn't trying to dispute your point that you can't blame verizon. If your upset about a feature not working when offically it is, well, haha. let's just move on.
    Last edited by Vacuus Dilectio; 02-02-09 at 12:45 AM.
    02-02-09 12:41 AM
    Flick scrolling and Flash can be put on the back burner or ignored altogether for the moment.

Just stabilize what's already being worked on for an official release.

Besides...I think this thread title is another randomly pulled version number pulled out of a hat anyway, so it probably means very little.
    02-02-09 12:53 AM
225 1234 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD