new .103 wish list hope this is not closed

lets start off with a better screen resolution, and faster accelerometer
    02-01-09 04:33 PM
    As long as it stays clean and to topic and nobody is down talking anyone, it will stay open
    02-01-09 04:39 PM
    Where do people come up with these numbers?
    02-01-09 04:40 PM
    1) Non freezing accelerometer (in my case)
    2) No fading
    3) True about screen resolution (who messed that up?)
    4) Faster media center
    5) Remove spinning clock (??? don't know why I am getting)
    6) More memory, less leak
    7) Stability and speed

P.S. I don't know and don't know where the OS #s are coming from, but if they fix issues, I will take them.....
    02-01-09 04:41 PM
    ryan

i dont know just reposted the thread cause i thought some good convo was goin on in the previous one
    02-01-09 04:42 PM
    Flick scrolling. Fix typing lag in browser.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-01-09 04:43 PM

flick scrolling would be nice can they really add that in through a software update
    02-01-09 04:45 PM
    flick scrolling would be nice can they really add that in through a software update
    No idea. But it would make the phone awesome.

02-01-09 04:47 PM
    Yes they can. This is not a hardware related feature. As long as it is touchscreen then certain gestures (such as "flicking") can be programmed to do certain things.
    02-01-09 04:52 PM
    The gmail application has flick scrolling (or close to it)... takes some adjustments, since the rest of the phone doesn't. So, yes, just software.
    02-01-09 04:55 PM
    Oh man...One of these already? I figured it'd be a week or so before we're constructing wishlists for the next build. We're getting more spoiled by the week

I would love the bigger keyboard back. It's the reason I'm not upgrading to .99
    02-01-09 04:57 PM

i second those requist
    02-01-09 05:00 PM
    The gmail application has flick scrolling (or close to it)... takes some adjustments, since the rest of the phone doesn't. So, yes, just software.
    The Wall Street Journal Mobile Reader also has this feature. It's the nicest scrolling application I've seen on the Storm, and demonstrates what a well-coded application is capable of on the Storm.
    02-01-09 05:05 PM
    .99 vs is .90 is like heaven and ****. 90 was the worst build i put on my phone, and i tried them all. upgrade to .99 and you are getting to closer to having a perfect phone.

one thing that is annoying in all these builds, is that if you change in the contacts for it to sort by last name rather than first name, in contacts it works and looks okay, in the "phone" contacts 'application' though, it sorts it by alphabetical but it doesn't show it by last name, still shows it by first. this would be an awesome yet simple FIX!
    02-01-09 05:06 PM
    I finally decided to do a full wipe of the phone and let me tell you it made all the difference for me, i had installed all the previous leaks without a wipe because people were saying it wasnt necessary but since my memory went from 30-40 to 50-55. Worth doing if you havent ever done it. Just a fyi
    02-01-09 05:09 PM
    Ability to change the opacity of the icons on the home screen. I want them to be almost see through like the Storm in the commercial.
    02-01-09 05:11 PM
    Where do people come up with these numbers?
    I assume there is some kind of developer's forum that you could go to, but it would make no sense because it would be like this:

I've been working on OS xxxx... so what happens when you blah blah to the java app something something.
    - It over-gungulates the java longulator
    - Oh that's what I thought..

I've played with dozens of Storm with several configs. Flick scrolling is a must. Font change is a must.

The only thing I could really for hope for is...

How about an official OS? Maybe that is what should be hoped for. February 18th looms close for me... (my contract end date)
    02-01-09 05:11 PM
    Well one of the features I would love is if it was an official release heh. Verizon loves to take their dear time don't they?

But seriously fix the resolution, added application room, bigger keys back, stop changing the Application Center icon.

Has anyone had the VZW screen of death yet? j/w
    02-01-09 05:12 PM
    I just hope an official update is released soon.

02-01-09 05:23 PM
    FWIW, AP News has the momentum scrolling as well. I would also like to see it implemented, but I'm not necessarily holding my breath about it.

I'm much more concerned with fixing the lags, memory leaks from certain applications in conjunction with others, and it'd be super nice if there was an official screen lock for in-call use, but I'm just fine with my 3PA dealing with it for now.
    02-01-09 05:27 PM
    ap news scrolling does have the flick feature but is not done very well since u have to flick to move up and down
    02-01-09 05:33 PM
    um...you always have to flick to go up and down? that's the point of scrolling?
    02-01-09 06:11 PM
    1 MMS that works with all images
    2. no lag while typing
    02-01-09 06:26 PM
    fix the lag when the lock button is pressed!
    02-01-09 06:30 PM
    bring back the big key font please

02-01-09 06:33 PM
225 123 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD