ok so i upgraded to .103 and you know how the browser went down a couple of days ago...so i thought it was cuz of the upgrade so i downgraded to 0.75 than relized that it was a problem with the carrier and upgraded back to .103. now every time i plug in my phone it updates the application core stuff and facebook i dont know what the **** to do i want to wipe out everything and clear up all the OS in my desktop manager and do a clean upgrade it seems that even when i uninstall the older OS in control panle they still show up in desktop manager.
    02-14-09 10:39 PM
    Ok. I put in a good word for you. This god person says he has darned it, damned it and double dog ding dong danged it several times just today...

Since you weren't asking a question, I hope this isn't off topic.
    02-14-09 10:42 PM
    The Vcast, facebook, flickr, etc ... stuff are just launchers that are pushed to the device ... just hide the icons ... well .. thats what I did

*edit*
    I lol'd at the double dog stuff ... and teh dreamsicle is major lulz!
    02-14-09 10:43 PM
    ok so i upgraded to .103 and you know how the browser went down a couple of days ago...so i thought it was cuz of the upgrade so i downgraded to 0.75 than relized that it was a problem with the carrier and upgraded back to .103. now every time i plug in my phone it updates the application core stuff and facebook i dont know what the **** to do i want to wipe out everything and clear up all the OS in my desktop manager and do a clean upgrade it seems that even when i uninstall the older OS in control panle they still show up in desktop manager.
    Since you upgraded to .103, just uninstall the damn OS off the PC. Then when you plug into DM you won't get any app install prompts due to a bug in DM4.6+ when you have an OS exe loaded on the PC.
    02-14-09 10:46 PM
    wait a min ... .103 problem wasn't the title earlier
    02-14-09 10:51 PM
    hahha this was getting on my nerves and i thought i had briked my phone or something
    02-15-09 11:39 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD