Like the title says... now, when I wipe my handheld, it reverts back to a fresh .103 instead of .75.

Has this happened to anyone else? Wtf is going on! I've used Sith's .101, .99, .90, .85, .76, and of course, .75.

Everytime I wanted a "fresh start," I'd meticulously uninstall BBM software from my computer and reinstall (zzzzz), format memory via phone's "Memory" menu, and then install the new firmware from scratch.

Right now, I'm uninstalling BM software from my PC (the .103)... and then installing 470_b050_english (hopefully, it'll put .75 back on my phone!)

Has this happened to anybody else? Any ideas what may have caused this?
    02-12-09 11:09 PM
    When you wipe it doesnt revent to an older OS. It just wipes all information on the device leaving a blank install of whatever OS was just on there. Unless you use CrackMem or JL commander to do a FULL wipe to NO OS.
    02-12-09 11:10 PM
    ^^^ Even then it won't load up .75 unless you uninstall the .103 OS load from your PC and load up the .75 OS exe file.

Reloading DM as you indicated in the OP won't do anything to fix your issue. You need to do what I just said.
    02-13-09 12:12 AM
    Thanks guys

But I could have sworn (and still do) that each time I did a handheld wipe from the phone, I would go to Options About and see *.75. I noted this on several occasions, immediately following wipes of later builds
    02-13-09 02:32 AM
    Keep in mind that DM v4.7 does not play well with the leaks (or Vista) so if you're going to load leaks go back to DM v4.6.

~X

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-13-09 06:59 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD