I have had .103 on my phone since it released. the past 2 days everytime i get a message the phone would freeze on a black screen with the red LED blinking so i would pull the battery and restart and sure enough next message phone is frozen again... i had no issues with .103 until now. i just went back to .75 to see if it was something with the phone but i have not had it freeze yet....

this happen to anyone else?
    02-18-09 02:04 PM
    I have had .103 on my phone since it released. the past 2 days everytime i get a message the phone would freeze on a black screen with the red LED blinking so i would pull the battery and restart and sure enough next message phone is frozen again... i had no issues with .103 until now. i just went back to .75 to see if it was something with the phone but i have not had it freeze yet....

this happen to anyone else?
    Maybe. I text a pic to see if my brother got it and he text back. I read his message, deleted it and put the bb in my pocket, pulled it out again and it was off. Don't know what happened, just turned it back on. Trying .103 for the second time. If this happens one more time it's back to .75 again.
    02-18-09 02:41 PM
    same here froze on every message rcvd. dropped back to 75 today bc i actually had an emergency and this rendered my storm useless
    02-18-09 03:12 PM
    same here froze on every message rcvd. dropped back to 75 today bc i actually had an emergency and this rendered my storm useless
    02-18-09 03:17 PM
    My storm would freeze for about 5 seconds whenever i get a txt msg
    02-18-09 03:50 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD