I want my 100th post to count for something so I figured that a Thank You was the best way to use it. I wanted to say thank you for all that everyone has done to make my Storm a phone I actually want to use.

- Thank You for BBcrackman Hybrid V2 and the upcoming V3 cause without those I would have thrown it against a wall by now.
    - Thank You elycruz0102 for the themes that are better and worth a lot more than the best "permium" I have seen---IMHO.
    - Thank You to the people that have took the time to develop the many great pay and free apps.
    - and Thank You to all of the people that take the time to answer little questions and post little tidbits of information that make a good phone in to a great phone.

Thank You,
    Darbley77
    03-28-09 02:21 PM
    Just got mine today too. And I as well would like to say Thank You to all who post great help.
    03-28-09 02:25 PM
    +1 to this thread! Crackberry is awesome! Def has helped me not want to give up my phone
    03-28-09 02:59 PM
    I just need to reply to make the statistics on TN posters better!
    03-28-09 03:10 PM
    well im quite shy of 100 but i agree. thanks to this site my storm is much better. i probably also would have smashed the phone had i not come here to find info on making it run smoother and leaked OS's. thanks again crackberry and crackberry users!
    03-28-09 03:19 PM
    I think crackberry is rims savior. With out this site many people would have given up on the storm. I have been trolling this site from day one when I bought the storm on the release date, and have recently become an active member. (my girlfriend would say an overactive member, lol). Thanks crackberry and fellow crackberrians.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-28-09 03:42 PM
    yeah crackberry is amazing. im working on my 400th post today. hopefully i get it. Its just such an accomplishment to make it to your x00th post isnt it? Ha i feel accomplished
    03-28-09 03:54 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD