Somtimes when reading a text or using camera my Storm will re-boot and when it comes back up it will say the battery is dead. This happens after its been on the charger all night. The only way to fix it is to use quickpull. Which i have set to re-boot everyday at 5am.. Could my battery be going bad or what?
    06-07-10 10:42 AM
    Sounds like it.. or its not charging right. I've been having some trouble off and on where it won't charge when I charge via a computer USB port. Unfortunately I can't tell if its not making contacts or if it just thinks its not getting enough power..

You might be able to take it to VZW and see if they will give you a new battery, if you're still under warranty or have insurance.
    06-07-10 10:45 AM
    had the same issue and bought a new battery. It fixed the issue. I found the OEM (allegedly) battery on cellphoneshop. net. Got a battery and charger for $17. I use that site often and it a great company.
    06-07-10 10:56 AM
    Mine gives me the "some USB ports don't have enough power to charge the battery" warning.....from the same USB port I have charged it from many times. Maybe going bad also?
    Other than that no problems whatsoever.
    06-18-10 08:36 AM
    Mine gives me the "some USB ports don't have enough power to charge the battery" warning.....from the same USB port I have charged it from many times. Maybe going bad also?
    Other than that no problems whatsoever.
    I have this problem occasionally. I never have had trouble when I use a wall adapter though.
    06-18-10 09:19 AM
    Your battery is going. It will only get worse. Verizon first gave me the offer of a replacement phone for free or replacement battery for $35. I took the phone. A few days later the phone died while on a job interview. While plugged into the wall. Only then would Verizon swap the battery out for free (I guess it isn't covered by insurance.)

Ug. So many problems with this phone. It's given me nothing but grief, and BB seems to have no compelling phones lined up for Verizon in the next few months.
    06-19-10 04:54 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD