I own the storm too and yes there is some things I also hate such as:

1.Take my battery out a lot of times because of freezing issuesssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss.

2.The typing, to switch the keyboard to landscape modeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeethe response is really slow.

3. To answer a dammm call it takes you forever to press the button there are major softwareeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee issues with this by the time I answer the call the call already ended.

4.The touching is kind of slow too but you get used to it.
    02-24-09 01:14 PM
    I own the storm too and yes there is some things I also hate such as:

1.Take my battery out a lot of times because of freezing issuesssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss.

2.The typing, to switch the keyboard to landscape modeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeethe response is really slow.

3. To answer a dammm call it takes you forever to press the button there are major softwareeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee issues with this by the time I answer the call the call already ended.

4.The touching is kind of slow too but you get used to it.
    What OS are you on?

1. I don't get any "freezes." I've had 4 or 5 random reboots since November, but that's it.

2. Do you mean if you open the keyboard in portrait and then turn the phone to landscape it takes a long time for it to switch? Mine pretty much switches instantly.

3. Never had this problem either. The phone rings, I push the green phone button and talk. Sometimes (but not often) I press the answer button on the display, but it still picks up instantly.

4. Not sure what you mean by this, but have you tried different touch settings? Are you using a screen protector that might be interfering? I don't have any problem using the Verizon protector.
    02-24-09 01:43 PM
52 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD