02-24-09 02:43 PM
52 123
tools
    I didn't say I didn't like my Storm. Just suggesting options.
    Oh I know. It's certainly an option, I purchased an Omnia myself. Just not a great one!
    02-23-09 04:25 PM
    Sorry for the double post. Internet messed up.
    Last edited by blueskyjunkie; 02-23-09 at 11:03 PM.
    02-23-09 04:38 PM
    Don't forget the single audio channel limitation. I've had my Storm since launch day, but I'm seriously contemplating dumping it now. Storm owners are too proud to admit that their phone is still crap 3 months later. Disagree? Just ask any Storm owner how many times they've been to Verizon to get a replacement. It's completely ridiculous to go through 3+ phones just to get one that works. Verizon and RIM are going to let this phone die as they work on new stuff throughout this year.
    02-23-09 04:43 PM
    Don't forget the single audio channel limitation. I've had my Storm since launch day, but I'm seriously contemplating dumping it now. Storm owners are too proud to admit that their phone is still crap 3 months later. Disagree? Just ask any Storm owner how many times they've been to Verizon to get a replacement. It's completely ridiculous to go through 3+ phones just to get one that works. Verizon and RIM are going to let this phone die as they work on new stuff throughout this year.
    If you're not a phone "gamer" (I'm not) the single audio channel thing isn't a big deal and the Storm more than makes up for that in other ways.

I'm still on my launch day Storm and haven't had any reason to return it. While i could nitpick a few small things, I find it to be VERY far from crap.

You're probably right about Verizon and RIM letting this phone die out over the year, but that's standard procedure in the electronics world. They will either come out with an updated Storm or something completely new. And it's completely expected and normal.

I will switch to another phone when something I like better comes out. It will probably be another BlackBerry though.
    02-23-09 05:16 PM
    I agree, I hope that RIM has something new in the works, quite frankly the Bold works, but is nothing to write home about, and the Storm needs a major overhaul and the app store is just a pipe dream.
    02-23-09 05:22 PM
    although this is a very trollesque thread, congrats to the OP for putting it in the correct forum!

lol @ the people who think their bad experience must be the same for all storm owners. life goes on.
    02-23-09 05:27 PM
    lol @ the people who think their bad experience must be the same for all storm owners. life goes on.
    Exactly what I was thinking.
    02-23-09 06:00 PM
    Busy Bee be nice. The op is frustrated and has every right to rant without being called a troll and anyone else that voices their displeasure.

Some people have standards when they purchase equipment and they expect it to work as advertised. If they want to complain they have that right.

This is what happens when bad product is released on the masses. No surprise there : )

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-23-09 06:02 PM
    although this is a very trollesque thread, congrats to the OP for putting it in the correct forum!

User error clouds judgment.
    02-23-09 06:21 PM
    User error clouds judgment.
    So Does Fanboism.
    02-23-09 06:35 PM
    Busy Bee be nice. The op is frustrated and has every right to rant without being called a troll and anyone else that voices their displeasure.

Some people have standards when they purchase equipment and they expect it to work as advertised. If they want to complain they have that right.

This is what happens when bad product is released on the masses. No surprise there : )

i was being nice.

the op definitely has a right to be frustrated. i've personally said time and time again the storm wasn't ready for prime time with any of the official release os.

unfortunately the op's first and only post is one stating his many issues which aren't reflected by the majority of users here on the storm forum. look at the user satisfaction poll as a point of reference.

but maybe you're right, calling him a troll may have been premature. however most users know that sometimes it's something they did that could be the root of their problems and they come looking for help, but not in this thread. i'll retract my statement if we see a follow up post from the op, if not i'll stick with the troll label. fair?

the storm works for a lot, doesn't work for the rest. like i said, life goes on.
    02-23-09 08:24 PM
    ck are you also xxxxpradaxxxx? these two always seem to post one of top of the other. pun intended.
    02-23-09 08:26 PM
    Multiple accounts are illegal.
    02-23-09 08:29 PM
    ck are you also xxxxpradaxxxx? these two always seem to post one of top of the other. pun intended.
    Lmao at the pun hahahaaha funny stuff.

Nah prada is much more refined than me : )

Way different style of posting.

I get in more trouble and people seem to hate me for some reason.

02-23-09 09:25 PM
    Ok, just checking....

Although you talk an enormous amount of bs about the storm and you're an apple fanboy and you have a baby smoking a joint as your avatar you're probably an ok guy. Lol

02-23-09 09:52 PM
    You are probably running into problem with the back button because you are holding it to long and closing the app. A quick shortcut for closing apps is to hold the back button down. To go back (as in browser back) just tap the button.
    02-23-09 10:19 PM
    my phone has froze 4 times since i got it at the beginning of dec... and that was on leaked betas, no problems since going back to .75
    02-23-09 10:58 PM
    So Does Fanboism.
    HAHAHA

+1
    02-23-09 11:07 PM
    I know that multiple accounts are illegal, and no, I'm not Cereal-

I'm Prada
    02-24-09 11:57 AM
    Prada it might have been mentioned b4 but why do you own three blackberries on three carriers? Just wondering. Thats gotta be an impressive monthly bill.
    02-24-09 12:27 PM
    I've Never Seen it Mentioned Before-

But I Have Three Because:

1.) For Work

2.) Pleasure

3.) Pleasure

The Bill is Okay, But the Tmobile Bill is By Far the Least Expensive out of the Three, and ATT being the Most Costly.

I <3 Cell Phones, and I always keep on top of the Latest and Greatest.

It's a Vice I have- That and Haute Couture.
    Last edited by xxxxpradaxxxx; 02-24-09 at 01:25 PM.
    02-24-09 01:23 PM
    this is very interesting.
    02-24-09 01:43 PM
    I've Never Seen it Mentioned Before-

But I Have Three Because:

1.) For Work

2.) Pleasure

3.) Pleasure

The Bill is Okay, But the Tmobile Bill is By Far the Least Expensive out of the Three, and ATT being the Most Costly.

I <3 Cell Phones, and I always keep on top of the Latest and Greatest.

Cool. So your the one to ask on real world carrier preferences. Good to see the Blackberry loyalty.
    02-24-09 01:55 PM
    Cool. So your the one to ask on real world carrier preferences. Good to see the Blackberry loyalty.
    I'm still a very objective person- I also have an iPhone, but Shhhh! Don't Tell Anyone!

LOL.
    02-24-09 02:06 PM

BlackBerry & Haute Couture compliment each other well in my opinion
    02-24-09 02:07 PM
52 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD