Well dont feel to bad...
    When I first got the phone I didn't realize that it didn't come with the battery already in it. So, I proceeded to charge it for 12 hours and it wouldn't turn on. So i pulled out the box and called customer service. (Remarkably this one time that I called they put me right through). I opened the box as soon as the man came on the phone and there was my battery sitting at the bottom of the box. I was so upset!!!

Moral of the story: Dont worry Kevon it happens to everyone....
    *giggle*snort*
    oh my that's gold right there
    03-26-09 02:12 PM
    Lol funny thead.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-26-09 02:13 PM
    THANK YOU master of the obvious
    03-26-09 02:13 PM
    Well dont feel to bad...
    When I first got the phone I didn't realize that it didn't come with the battery already in it. So, I proceeded to charge it for 12 hours and it wouldn't turn on. So i pulled out the box and called customer service. (Remarkably this one time that I called they put me right through). I opened the box as soon as the man came on the phone and there was my battery sitting at the bottom of the box. I was so upset!!!

OMG Danielle!! lol!! you are freaking funny! I would believe this from Nicky...but not you!!
    03-26-09 02:14 PM
    bahahaa. too funny. We all have moments like that!
    03-26-09 02:37 PM
    I was have a bad day at work. Now after reading that, it put me in a really good mood. Thanks!!!!
    03-26-09 02:40 PM
    Lol...Yep every phone should have a battery inside in order to work.
    03-26-09 03:01 PM
    Haha...had the same experience last night. Too funny.

03-26-09 03:13 PM
    lol it actually happened to me once.... and i freak out for a good 10 min!!!!.. it s like looking for your glasses and they are on your front head.... after all, we are just human
    03-26-09 03:32 PM
    That was classic.....
    03-26-09 04:47 PM
    Well dont feel to bad...

LMAO!!! When I ordered two Storms, one for me and one for my wife. I was out when they were delivered. Wife and 18 yr old daughter opened one and started playing. I came home and said we have to charge them both up before activating. Plugged mine in and told them to do the same.
    A few hours later I took mine to laptop and did the online activation. Whaen all was complete I told them to bring the other. My daughter says, "It still says no charge!" As I walked across the room she figured out that they hadn't put the battery in. Wife was not thrilled sitting there looking at her phone the first 3-4 hour I played with mine.
    03-27-09 07:25 PM
    So just made my day! Thanks for the smile.

03-28-09 06:40 AM
    That's just funny stuff

03-28-09 07:20 AM
    I could see myself doing something like that.
    03-29-09 01:19 AM
    Well done. Made my day. That is sad but thanks! Lmao!

03-29-09 05:45 AM
    I work for Vodafone UK in retail and you would be amazed at the amount of people that do this...

We had a customer complaining that they have charged there handset over night and it still wont switch on.

When tested in store its fine....further questioning it turns out the customers son had unplugged the charger. Embarrassed much? lol
    03-29-09 08:10 AM
    Clearly the fist shake wasn't enough!
    03-29-09 08:32 AM
    Best ever! I do stuff like that all the freakin' time...glad Im not alone!
    03-30-09 05:06 AM
    man I love this thread... working for Verizon, I see PLENTY of id10t problems on a daily basis (lol not saying you are... I am gonna classify it as a brainfart)... Other day I had another associate troubleshooting a phone... couldn't figure out for the life of her why she had no audio on a phone that was working 2 minutes ago... tried everything... pulled the battery, placed a test call, went to the sound settings... EVERYTHING.... well OK... everything EXCEPT turning off the bluetooth headset... hahaha yeah, she still hasn't lived it down...
    03-30-09 05:36 AM
    That just made me chuckle on an otherwise dull Monday morning. Thanks chap.
    03-30-09 06:28 AM
    yesterday i had the paper in mine to improve clicking and didnt even realize i let the paper block the receptors....so dont feel bad lol
    03-30-09 07:28 AM
    Very funny. Although it's kind of sad/ironic that we have this whizbang high tech thingie which needs a "battery pull" as part of its periodic upkeep and maintenance!
    03-30-09 07:42 AM
    I'm pretty sure that this post made my day. That's saying a LOT considering the weekend I've had...
    03-30-09 08:00 AM
73 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD