I put on this IS yesterday and after doing extensive research, I must say that I am impressed. At first, I didn't like the look of it, but overnight it has settled and looks great. I like the old back of the phone and the texture, but now it has a glossy finish (which I can live with). The other parts of the phone look great and sitting here at my desk, I barely notice it at all. It was easy to put on and I used the minimum amount of solution that I could.

It beats haveing a bulky rubber case on it. I like the actually look of the storm and now can avoid scratches. Won't do much good though if I drop it.

Anyone has have experiences with this or Ghost Armor?
    08-14-09 11:16 AM
    I like the IS too but after a while, I got tired of the tacky feeling on the screen so I replaced it with a boxwave screen saver...best of both worlds.
    08-14-09 11:18 AM
    I like the IS too but after a while, I got tired of the tacky feeling on the screen so I replaced it with a boxwave screen saver...best of both worlds.
    Does it remove pretty easily?
    08-14-09 11:19 AM
    Does it remove pretty easily?
    The Zagg screen saver was easy to remove but non-reusable. The Boxwave is very easy to remove, reuseable (washable) and the resolution is better.
    08-14-09 11:28 AM
    I have the Zagg and I'm extremely impressed by it. I cant do anything to get through that little rubbery plastic screen. I drop it every once in a while coming out of my pocket and it takes the brunt of it like nothing. Very impressed, worth the money too. And i see no need to ever remove it, so I dont need to get one so I can do that.
    08-14-09 01:32 PM
    and after i put it on i didnt know if it was on right, kinda felt ripped off, but the following day i was like WOW! it was perfect, i never herd of "Boxwave" but im very happy with the zagg shield. it has a grip like texture to it and makes it feel solid! hey they also have a great warranty!
    08-14-09 04:25 PM
    For an even better experience, try Phantom Skinz. I used to use IS for everything but I found I didn't like the coverage and finish on my Storm. Phantom Skinz is a similar product but has less of the orange peel effect and is better cut. I've dropped my Storm numerous times and I'm still all good. Even better, there are two shields in each pack.

IS is really good for your devices, but for my Storm, its Phantom Skinz.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-14-09 05:52 PM
    Personally, it was a waste of $25. I applied it to all of my phone execpt the screen, because it looked too difficult to apply, so I used the Verizon 3pack for the screen. After about a month, the "clear" IS became almost yellowish, very noticeable on the chrome. I also use the Charging Dock. I had to eventually trim away from the entire chrome areas to make it even usable in the Dock. Then while using the dock more, the portion by the Mic, started lifting and getting dirt. I removed the entire shield except for on the top portion covering the lock and earpiece. My earrings would bang it up, and bodily fluids. Anyway. That's only my experience.
    08-14-09 07:26 PM
    and after i put it on i didnt know if it was on right, kinda felt ripped off, but the following day i was like WOW! it was perfect, i never herd of "Boxwave" but im very happy with the zagg shield. it has a grip like texture to it and makes it feel solid! hey they also have a great warranty!
    Definitely agree here. Will be anxious to see how the integrity holds up over a prolonged period.
    08-14-09 08:42 PM
    I have the Zagg for my Storm, 8900, Kindle, Wii, 2 DS's, Ipod and I love it! I am going to get one for my Tour. I can't recommend this enough.
    Last edited by taeisme; 08-14-09 at 09:12 PM.
    08-14-09 09:10 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD