day 1. i get my storm.
    im very happy

havnt done anything to it yet besides setting up emails ect.
    and BAM the touch screen stops working. no hover, no click.

restarted, pulled battery, nothing.
    wow. just wow.
    03-04-09 02:44 AM
    Wow that sucks bro......something isn't right here. Are you sure you didn't do anything to it? If not just take it back to vzw!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-04-09 02:56 AM
    Yeah you must have just gotten one of the bad storms, because that is not very common. I would take it back and get a replacement.
    03-04-09 03:02 AM
    dang this is weird it started working, then stopped then started again.

never the less its going back tomorrow for a new one.
    03-04-09 03:09 AM
    Sure hope it stops working when you are in the VZW store or they won't believe you..... Good Luck..... Keep us posted on what happens....

HH
    03-04-09 08:14 AM
    I'm sure VZW will give you a replacement. If it does it once its gona do it again. Good luck
    03-04-09 08:44 AM
    I got my replacement for my org phone that always reset.
    The replacement needed such effort to click, the screen discolored because i had to press so hard.
    Called verizon, they wouldnt replace until i sent back my org.
    I went to a verizon store, and the tech tried to convince me nothing was wrong, until she used my org phone.

So after sending back my Org, I got my 2nd replacement, and it was much better. But now the 2nd replacement's click is starting to deteriorate especially near the hard keys.

But either call verizon or take it in, theyll most likly replace, dont let them try talking you into submitting an insurance claim. They tried that with me and i said why would i submiit a claim and pay out of my pocket for defective merchandise.
    03-04-09 09:02 AM
    Wow that sucks man I got a cruve. Throw sprint and my ball got stuck and I worked it loose took it in yester day no qustions asked just gave me a new one
    03-04-09 09:27 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD