hey everyone. when i tried to download the youtube app. it says device not supported. any ideas. thanks in advance
    03-03-10 11:54 PM
    03-03-10 11:56 PM
    You can also use the app from App World

Xenozu Youtube App
    03-04-10 12:00 AM
    You can also directly access the mobile site at YouTube - Broadcast Yourself.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-04-10 12:04 AM
    thanks for the help. but that thread was confusing. i tried but i dont understand it. i know that it works from the browser but i like just clicking on youtube and it automatically work. might as well use it.
    03-04-10 12:06 AM
    It will install it on your phone or computer. You can visit this link from your phone or email it to yourself or you can use Device Manager.

YouTube
    Install Using Desktop Manager - solution bausch and lomb contact at lpcsolutions.com
    Install from your phone - solution bausch and lomb contact at lpcsolutions.com
    03-04-10 12:14 AM
    i installed it from appworld. it works but its not the same one.
    03-04-10 12:16 AM
    I got the same message... my device also won't let me download the Google VOICE app... the google mobile programs don't seem to recognize the blackberry... Seems as if they are trying to stymie us bb users into getting a Droid...
    03-06-10 09:21 PM
    It will install it on your phone or computer. You can visit this link from your phone or email it to yourself or you can use Device Manager.

YouTube
    Install Using Desktop Manager - solution bausch and lomb contact at lpcsolutions.com
    Install from your phone - solution bausch and lomb contact at lpcsolutions.com
    These links do not work anymore. No one likes to use the YouTube Launcher from EDL Industries.

Blackberry Launchers
    03-08-10 01:45 PM
    What about the Mytube video player? Works better than the youtube app for me to play youtube videos and it has a much smaller footprint (only about 150kb compared to 500kb plus)
    03-09-10 12:08 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD