http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=ex7DQaRFusk&hl=en&gl=CA&warned=True&client =mv-google.

Here's the link! Its a hilarious video and it takes longer to load but looks so much better than they used to!!!

If the link doesn't work, go to m.youtube.com, search "Beyonce Clown". Click the first one, go down and select HQ then play

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-20-09 11:27 AM
    sweet about the hq, but wtf came to mind while watching the video....

09-20-09 11:51 AM
    Haha I saw it on Facebook and watched and died laughing so I brought it up on my phone and showed it to my friend and I noticed the HQ option and it looked almost like it does on the iPhone

09-20-09 11:58 AM
    awesome!

can't wait to never watch youtube on my phone still, it takes too long to load...lol!
    09-20-09 01:01 PM
    awesome!

can't wait to never watch youtube on my phone still, it takes too long to load...lol!
    Is it really that bad? Most videos load for me in less than 20 seconds with a signal strength of -100dbm.

09-20-09 03:10 PM
    idk, i just don't ever load 'em...just tried to think of something sarcastic and partially ******** on short notice with very little sleep...this was the end result. i apologize for letting you down lol
    09-20-09 03:11 PM
    the quality looks pretty good. what a nice surpise

09-20-09 03:22 PM
    Haha yeah I know, I wish they'd announce these kinds of things!

09-20-09 03:41 PM
    idk, i just don't ever load 'em...just tried to think of something sarcastic and partially ******** on short notice with very little sleep...this was the end result. i apologize for letting you down lol
    Haha I understand... Its hard to be on top of your game 24/7.

09-20-09 04:12 PM
    I love the new HQ vids.
    I just wish u could do this via the YouTube app cuz i hate bringing up the BB Browser...

and for the person that said their vids take long to load, i have found that my vids load in seconds.....snappy!
    09-21-09 05:59 AM
    Awesome, now why the **** is NBC mobile still blocked, veridiots?

09-21-09 06:43 AM
    Awesome, now why the **** is NBC mobile still blocked, veridiots?

I think Verizon blocks that site. They do not like anything that lets you stream like that for long periods of time. Only reason I am coming up with that conclusion is cause I was at a meeting and was wearing a Slingmedia shirt and all the Verizon reps there were frowning as I passed them.
    09-21-09 07:27 AM
    I think Verizon blocks that site. They do not like anything that lets you stream like that for long periods of time. Only reason I am coming up with that conclusion is cause I was at a meeting and was wearing a Slingmedia shirt and all the Verizon reps there were frowning as I passed them.
    There was another thread on here covering this and I believe they determined that the problem was on NBCs end.
    09-21-09 08:25 AM
    There was another thread on here covering this and I believe they determined that the problem was on NBCs end.
    That could be true but I still have a feeling it has something to also do with Verizon. Phonescoop's news headline states "FCC Says Wireless Providers Need to Offer 'Open Internet'" and this is something that I know Verizon does.
    09-21-09 10:53 AM
    Nice to finally be able to enjoy youtube on the phone and not wonder what you are looking at sometimes.

09-21-09 12:22 PM
    About freaking time. I would have liked to have had this nine months ago, but Google's CEO was on Apple's board of directors until recently.

The hq videos load fast and look great to me. Can't wait until I have an S2 or Sholes with wifi.
    09-21-09 01:05 PM
    That could be true but I still have a feeling it has something to also do with Verizon. Phonescoop's news headline states "FCC Says Wireless Providers Need to Offer 'Open Internet'" and this is something that I know Verizon does.

i asked my friend who's basically in charge of all VCAST products about it, and there's no initiative on VZW's end to restrict access to any external sites...the restriction is on NBC's end, basically because our browser's servers are hosted in canada...
    09-21-09 01:21 PM
    I had browser identification set to "internet explorer" and that prevented the HQ option from appearing. I changed it to "blackberry" and the HQ option popped up. Although I cant get the HQ video to load... "content not available, Server is blocked or unresponsive." ... maybe high traffic right now...
    09-21-09 05:31 PM
    maybe now that theyre pushing the Youtube app it will start supporting HQ???
    09-21-09 08:26 PM
    I had browser identification set to "internet explorer" and that prevented the HQ option from appearing. I changed it to "blackberry" and the HQ option popped up. Although I cant get the HQ video to load... "content not available, Server is blocked or unresponsive." ... maybe high traffic right now...
    I am getting loading errors too! Anyone else?
    09-21-09 09:29 PM
    I am not having any trouble getting the HQ setting to work. Just having trouble finding many video's that are actually in HQ on the storm. None of the video's I've looked up on the computer on youtube that are HQ are listed as HQ on the storm o_O
    09-21-09 10:25 PM
    I love the new HQ vids.
    I just wish u could do this via the YouTube app cuz i hate bringing up the BB Browser...

and for the person that said their vids take long to load, i have found that my vids load in seconds.....snappy!
    I would be cool with it working via OperaMini5, I hope they update the beta soon so YT works on it.
    09-21-09 11:24 PM
    I loaded the you tube app and the video's i watched were so bad in quality, you couldn't even make out what you were looking at.
    I did not see any HQ option.

I went to the mobile site with the browser and the same.
    09-22-09 07:10 AM
    I loaded the you tube app and the video's i watched were so bad in quality, you couldn't even make out what you were looking at.
    I did not see any HQ option.

I went to the mobile site with the browser and the same.
    I have a link to an HQ video at the beginning of the thread

09-22-09 08:05 AM
    I guess some newer videos are only HD? Or has this always been around and no one has noticed?

09-22-09 08:07 AM
27 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD