Ever since I installed 5.0.0.323, when I try to download YouTube, it says device not compatible.

I even went to m.google.com to try and download and it wasn't on the list of apps to download... Anyone else have this issue?
    10-28-09 07:41 PM
    that version won't work with 5.0
    go here:

http://www.lpcsolutions.com/blackber...initube_bb.jad

do this from your BB browser
    10-28-09 07:45 PM
    Hey thanks man!
    10-28-09 07:49 PM
    ur welcome!
    10-28-09 07:50 PM
    When I upgraded my phone, it had YouTube on it before the upgrade. After the upgrade it was reinstalled and works fine. No errors at all.

However, on my wife's phone I get the same message that it is incompatible after trying to install after the upgrade. She didn't have it on her phone before.

Very strange.

Is the url for the Google Youtube app?
    10-28-09 08:54 PM
    My youtube wasn't working earlier today either. I couldn't get my pandora or flycast working either?
    10-28-09 08:55 PM
    When I upgraded my phone, it had YouTube on it before the upgrade. After the upgrade it was reinstalled and works fine. No errors at all.

However, on my wife's phone I get the same message that it is incompatible after trying to install after the upgrade. She didn't have it on her phone before.

Very strange.

Is the url for the Google Youtube app?
    It is the same app but has been made compatible with 5.0. The only diff u will notice is that t works

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-28-09 09:32 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD