Ok, some of us Storm users are accessing the Mobile version of YouTube and some are accessing the full version of the website and still able to play videos.

When using the "Blackberry" browser, I'm only able to get to the Mobile site and play videos with no problems.

When I try using the "Internet Explorer" browser I'm unable to play any videos on the main YouTube website.

I did see that some of you have been able to get the REGULAR YouTube working.

Which browser are you using? How are you achieving this?

Thanks and I'm sure this will help alot of others also!
    11-22-08 11:26 AM
    bump...
    any word on this? I'd also like the info.
    11-22-08 07:10 PM
    also, i thought i heard something about a youtube "application?"
    11-22-08 07:11 PM
    I am having issues with youtube also. I can get the website up in both regular and mobile forms, but I get an error saying something along the lines of "Javascript not enabled, or an outdated version of flash is being used by this device"

I do have javascript enabled and when I tried to update the flash on the phone it said there were no other versions available. What am I doing wrong?
    11-22-08 07:35 PM
    i think however its set up, you can only go through the mobile version at this point and it should use the media player to load the youtube files... i think on the actual full youtube site they dont have the code to search for a player thus it tries to play it embedded and it cant.
    11-22-08 07:51 PM
    From what I have read/seen there are some users accessing regular YouTube and playing videos without an issue.
    11-22-08 08:00 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD