My friend sent me that and asked if that's what mine sounds like. I said not at all. I've done the torx fix and it def "clicks" but not that loud.

Maybe his camera is all up on the phone...but I'm now curious. Anybody's that loud?
    01-03-09 10:52 AM
    Jesus. Mine isnt that loud either. It might be the option in SCREEN section where it says Keytone "off". Dont know if turning that on makes a diffrence. hmmm
    01-03-09 10:57 AM
    Nope sorry, Keytone doesnt make that sound. That is crazy though, maybe the recording device was loud when the phone was close to it and it picked up the sound.
    01-03-09 11:01 AM
    Wow that's loud. Are you suppose to hear it clicking like that? I can barely hear mine. Other then that I haven't had any problems with my own. I have had it for two weeks now.
    01-03-09 11:05 AM
    mine doesnt click like that at all? Does he have the sounds enabled?
    01-03-09 11:05 AM

My friend sent me that and asked if that's what mine sounds like. I said not at all. I've done the torx fix and it def "clicks" but not that loud.

Maybe his camera is all up on the phone...but I'm now curious. Anybody's that loud?
    Only if I hold it really close to my ear...lol...seriously, mine is not that loud at all.
    01-03-09 11:07 AM
    ehh yeah i would say mines that loud..the video obviously embellishes it a little though
    01-03-09 11:07 AM
    I don't think I would want mine to click that loud. It would make it hard to text friends during morning meetings at work.
    01-03-09 11:10 AM
    Mine doesn't click that loud but ever since I put a thick piece of paper behind the battery, it does click a lot louder

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-03-09 11:13 AM
    Yep, my Storm has a fairly robust click. I imagine it would sound similar to this on a video.
    01-03-09 11:17 AM
    You wimpy clickers better send yours back.. If you can't annoy everyone within twelve feet of you with obnoxious clicks, VZW screwed you.
    /saccasm off

01-03-09 11:18 AM
    My original was no where near that loud but the replacement that I received is that loud and quite honestly its very annoying, and not the sound but the actual feel of it. My first one before the click was rendered useless in certain areas seemed like it was a smooth gentle click and this one seems like there is some heavy pressure involved in the click. Does click fine in all areas though
    01-03-09 11:30 AM
    That is Extremely loud!!!
    01-03-09 11:32 AM
    Clearly the recording volume is way up judging by the amount of background hiss you can hear.

/case closed
    01-03-09 11:35 AM
    Mine is pretty loud after I put the foam on the back of my battery door. It deffiently makes the click feel better and respond better.

01-03-09 11:37 AM
    My first Storm was about that loud. It was so obnoxious, I mean how the **** am I going to sneak txt messages and emails during the many meetings about nothing? I got a replacement because the screen was losing all touch responses. The new one is so quiet you can hardly hear it at all.
    01-03-09 11:42 AM
    what is the torx fix i am new here and want my storm to click like that also.
    10-07-09 05:20 AM
    i want my storm to click like that and if i have to wait till the srorm 2 i will but help me if i dont have to wait,please tell me how to get it to click that loud!!!
    10-08-09 08:04 PM
    Old thread.....but why would you want it that loud?
    i want my storm to click like that and if i have to wait till the srorm 2 i will but help me if i dont have to wait,please tell me how to get it to click that loud!!!
    10-08-09 08:29 PM
    i dont know about you guys, but my screen clicks a little in the center, but in the corners its hard to get a click...
    10-08-09 08:51 PM
    Clearly the recording volume is way up judging by the amount of background hiss you can hear.

/case closed
    /end ending thread

lol

i love when people put the / and then say something redundant right after it
    10-08-09 10:37 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD