Suggestion Dont Bring your Storm to Parties.. from meeting multiple posts all damages to the storms are related to people who are at parties and drunk or just not carful. So BECARFUL.. Remember this Phone is like a computer, Would you bring your computer to a party and leave it by Liquid.......
    01-08-09 01:26 AM
    Suggestion Dont Bring your Storm to Parties.. from meeting multiple posts all damages to the storms are related to people who are at parties and drunk or just not carful. So BECARFUL.. Remember this Phone is like a computer, Would you bring your computer to a party and leave it by Liquid.......
    Better than bringing your girlfriend and leaving her by a ****** :edit: putz with a guitar.
    01-08-09 01:31 AM
    Suggestion: don't post while still drunk from the party.
    01-08-09 01:41 AM
    Suggestion: don't post while still drunk from the party.
    Lmao, exactly what I was thinking.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-08-09 01:55 AM
    Better than bringing your girlfriend and leaving her by a ****** :edit: putz with a guitar.
    Ha Ha, Thats pretty funny "The Dude".

"I'm not Mr. Lebowski I'm the Dude!"
    01-08-09 03:37 AM
    Don't bring your phone into the bathroom either. There is lots of water there. I didnt do it with this phone, and dont plan on it either. But I have done it with a few other phones. BE WARNED!!!
    01-08-09 03:38 AM
    Don't bring your phone into the bathroom either. There is lots of water there. I didnt do it with this phone, and dont plan on it either. But I have done it with a few other phones. BE WARNED!!!

Are you trying to ruin my life?
    01-08-09 03:44 AM
    We needed a new thread to tell us to be careful with our phones?
    01-08-09 07:59 AM
    Don't take your Storm anywhere near pools, showers, bathtubs, sinks, toilets, parties, the living room where you may have a drink on a coaster, down a slip n slide, water parks, or aquaman. This will ultimately ruin your phone...... lmao
    01-08-09 08:11 AM
    Don't take your Storm anywhere near pools, showers, bathtubs, sinks, toilets, parties, the living room where you may have a drink on a coaster, down a slip n slide, water parks, or aquaman. This will ultimately ruin your phone...... lmao
    I keep mine in the original box, inside a plastic shopping bag. All the time. I don't even take it out to answer a call. Better safe than sorry, I say.
    01-08-09 08:13 AM
    I keep mine in the original box, inside a plastic shopping bag. All the time. I don't even take it out to answer a call. Better safe than sorry, I say.
    I usually keep mine in a zip lock freezer bag, that way nothing gets in or out, and when I recieve a call I have to yell for them to hear me. I hear that I sound like bubble boy. It's a B**** to text though lol
    01-08-09 08:18 AM
    With the subject in mind I gotz nothing! Youz covered it all!

But aside from that youz makes me laugh!

James
    01-08-09 08:49 AM
    I usually keep mine in a zip lock freezer bag, that way nothing gets in or out, and when I recieve a call I have to yell for them to hear me. I hear that I sound like bubble boy. It's a B**** to text though lol
    Well at lest you won't get dust under your screen either.
    01-08-09 08:56 AM
    Thanks mommy. did you remember to cut the crust off my sandwich too???
    01-08-09 09:06 AM
    I like my sandwiches cut in triangles

01-08-09 09:17 AM
    I like my sandwiches cut in triangles

Make sure the lid on your sippy cup is on tight too lol
    01-08-09 09:22 AM

Well this certainly is good advice. Its probably my primary concern for the phone. Ive never lost my old phone or have it suffer any major damage within the 3 years I had it, but it dosnt mean it wont happen. "Be careful" , for most people when drunk thats not going to be on a list of priorities. That being said I was nudged / staggered into a pool at a party a few years back, and learned the lesson, if possible, never bring your phone around large bodies of water. My phone was fine, i let it dry out. But the biggest concern arent my actions but those of others.
    01-08-09 10:23 AM
    Can I still use mine as an umbrella?
    01-08-09 10:40 AM
    thats why i wish verizon was gsm so i could just pop my sim card in a simpler phone if i was going somewhere shady or more prone to accidents

also i hate that the storm is the "it" phone because people grab it and i dont necessarily want them to see everything i have on it lol
    01-08-09 10:44 AM
    CRAP!! well i guess i need to stop texting while riding water slides and riding jet skiis
    01-08-09 10:47 AM
    *stands up

*THUMP*

hey I thought I was done poo....NOOOOOOOOOOOO
    01-08-09 10:54 AM
    You mean i can't use the already slow a$$ camera for under marine life at the beach.
    01-08-09 10:55 AM
    I you live in a climate that is affected by cold weather and snow...don't try to text while walking drunk.

Thats what I get for being responsible.....
    01-08-09 11:02 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD