your at work on your Storm browsing on crackberry.com for accessories/software while at the same time on your work PC searching through these forums 2 hours after you can be off. Told the old lady (AKA Storm Hater) that corporate has me working on a project that is taking longer than expected and I should be home around 8ish...

Oh did I mention, she even called earlier and said that we were having "Sloppy Joe's" for dinner (one of my favorites). Still didn't make me budge out of this office chair.

Carry this on... You know your an addict when??...
    11-24-08 05:33 PM
    you are you are an addict when you are outside your classroom and completely miss the fact that class started and has been in session for over an hour because you were too busy on AIM, email, BB messenger, and on the web surfing on your storm.

failed that test today definitely!
    11-24-08 05:41 PM
    You know your an addict when??... you dont eat nor sleep cuz my face got stuck on my storm emailing, texting etc. telling all my friends and family of my new toy and then realized it was the next morning and the wife comes with coffee and says.. you still playing with that darn phone? .. not playing with the "darn phone" doing reseach to eventually blog it with my buddys at crackberry.com..

its Monday already? wow.. I need to get some sleep...

yaawn!!.
    11-24-08 05:46 PM
    You know you're an addict when...

The Verizon Service Rep takes your Storm from you for 3 minutes to synch the contacts and you don't know what to do in the meantime.
    11-24-08 05:54 PM
    You know you're an addict when...

The Verizon Service Rep takes your Storm from you for 3 minutes to synch the contacts and you don't know what to do in the meantime.
    This is one of the funnest things that I have read on here so far.

You know you're addicted when you are using the BB in the bathroom going and next thing you know your legs are numb
    11-24-08 06:02 PM
    you know your an addict when you are at a party and two girls are making out and u are not very interested due to the fact that you could watch the same thing on the storm via youtube just thought of two more (did both today), you going to buffalo wild wings (my favorite wing restaurant) and decide you better not order any chicken wings (my favorite food) because you may get your phone greasy if you get a message while eating, or you get out of the shower put a towel around your waist and start messing with your storm and then realize it has been over an hour and you have yet to put any clothes on
    Last edited by bigphill911; 11-24-08 at 07:21 PM.
    11-24-08 06:42 PM
    You know you're an addict when you read this thread and actually post what makes you an addict lol

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-24-08 07:49 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD