^^^^^^^ lol yah its crazy but entertainment at the least for the next 3 days !
    ...and that's what'll keep me coming back
    11-17-08 10:21 PM
    If this thread has to be cleaned up again, it will be closed. Let me remind everyone of the Posting Rules & Guidelines, with relevant sections excerpted below:

Make Meaningful Posts
    While CrackBerry.com is geared as much towards entertaining and connecting the Crackberry community as it is to helping solve problems and staying on top of news and rumors, all posts made within the site should be value added and on topic to the thread (even in the free for all). Hijacking a thread off-topic is a big No-No, and posts made for no reason other than to increase post count will be wiped from the site.

Foul language
    Please keep posts and links family appropriate. The administrator’s and moderator’s reserve the right to delete posts at their discretion if they are deemed inappropriate or offensive. Users will be giving a warning for the first violation; any subsequent violation could result in a ban from the forum.

Personal Attacks
    Do not flame, insult or post personal attacks against other users. Be courteous, not rude. Any instances or reports of harassment of members will be treated seriously. CrackBerry.com has a zero tolerance policy against this kind of behavior, which may result with an immediate temporary or permanent ban at moderators' discretion. CrackBerry.com is a friendly place - treat members with respect at all times. If you don't have something nice to say, do not say it!

Reporting a bad post
    There is a "Report bad post" button on the top right side of each post (red/white triangle) or you can send a PM to a moderator.

Forum Moderation Team
    CrackBerry.com's owners and administrators trust that any action that a moderator does will follow the above guidelines, so please respect them, as they are volunteering their time to keep this site fun for all to use. If you feel that you are being treated unfairly, or have a question about a moderator action, you may contact them via PM, or send a PM to one of our Executive Moderators, Bla1ze or Azeis. Executive Moderators have final say in any forum moderation decisions.

Warnings/Ban General Policy
    Forum moderators do not seek to issue warnings or bans to members. It is the aim of CrackBerry.com's founders, owners, administrators and moderators that the Community Forums be a friendly and welcoming environment for all BlackBerry owners and enthusiasts of any skill level. That said, members who do not follow the simple rules above and hurt the environment vs. help it will be warned. We would rather have everyone be an active member of CrackBerry.com, but action will be taken against members who continually break the rules and cause more harm than good. The general policy of the CrackBerry Moderation team is 3 strikes and you're out. Depending on offense, the moderation team reserves the right to act more generously or with greater severity.

THE ADMINISTRATORS AND MODERATORS OF CRACKBERRY.COM RESERVE THE RIGHT TO MOVE, REMOVE, EDIT, CLOSE THREADS/POSTS OR BAN MEMBERS (HAVE POSTING PRIVILEGES REVOKED) WHO BREACH THESE RULES OR TERMS OF USE AT OUR SOLE DISCRETION, AND WITH OR WITHOUT PRIOR WARNING OR EXPLANATION.
    11-17-08 11:40 PM
    *awkward silence*
    lol... *then walks out of the room*
    11-18-08 12:07 AM
    Lol Like in elementary school when everyone is screwing around then the principal walks in then everyone goes silent and won't make eye contact.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-18-08 12:09 AM
    lol.. i think we all have learned a valuable lesson here... sometimes u can be wrong too. and u means us all. exept for autobot crucial..lol
    11-18-08 12:12 AM
    Dude, the ink had already affected my brain long before I ever laid a hand on a Blackberry. Well now that that is cleared up...How about them Knicks ?
    LMFAO!! I know you feel good man... Nothing like being right whenever everyone is saying you're wrong, and then getting proved correct... Great feeling!! LOL
    11-18-08 12:20 AM
    BES currently and even on 4.5. Nothing for BIS yet.... I NEVER said it wasn't possible. I said it wasn't available yet. Don't put words in my mouth please.
    *****, the OS matters, not your BES version, OS VERSION.
    11-18-08 02:01 AM
    WHOAH everyone needs to chillaax lol
    11-18-08 02:03 AM
    *****, the OS matters, not your BES version, OS VERSION.
    Actually, they both matter. Unless I'm mistaken nothing below BES 4.1.4 has this option and nothing below OS4.5 has this. There were some screenshots of OS4.3.0.20 doing an OTA update, but I don't believe that was credible. Officially from RIM and according to all BIS2.5 docs available when the update came for it and OS4.5, BIS2.5 would not introduce OTA OS updates. It was not on the advertised feature list. I'm not arguing that it's not coming, but we're not there just yet.
    11-18-08 09:42 AM
34 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD