I keep getting emails from my yahoo account on my Messages folder AND my yahoo mail folder. Is htere anyway to turn the Messages folder off. I dont need it do I ? I already have the SMS/MMS folder, yahoo mail, and Messages Folder. Im just tired of things being duplicated.
    04-11-09 04:33 PM
    I have 3 different email accts coming to my Curve. I hide the folders associated with the email accts and use the Messages folder to view mail. It basically compiles the three different emails into one folder. In your case i ASSUME you can hide the messages folder and just use the yahoo folder.

EDIT: I had, at one time, a Storm. If I remember correctly hiding the folders works the same way as the Curve.c
    Last edited by DX1274; 04-11-09 at 05:43 PM.
    04-11-09 05:38 PM
    I have 3 different email accts coming to my Curve. I hide the folders associated with the email accts and use the Messages folder to view mail. It basically compiles the three different emails into one folder. In your case i ASSUME you can hide the messages folder and just use the yahoo folder.

EDIT: I had, at one time, a Storm. If I remember correctly hiding the folders works the same way as the Curve.c
    So if I hide the message folder, messages wont be able to go to it? Cause thats what I want.
    04-11-09 05:47 PM
    they will go to it still you just wont see the messages folder anymore and delting them from your yahoo mail deltes from messages folder. i would do this because there is no point in having the messages icon if you have email and text icon. i would just hide it. did you already try to go into messages setting and change it from theme controlled to seperate? that might work.
    04-11-09 05:51 PM
    I have five or six email accounts on my BB and I usually hide all the other folders as it shows you "received using..." at the top. If you only have your yahoo account, you can hide either folder and it will do the trick. The only difference would be that the Yahoo folder has the Yahoo icon.
    04-11-09 06:02 PM
    yea i use one email so i have the sms and yahoo icon hid messages and set it to seperate.
    04-11-09 06:07 PM
    Yeah I did that. I'll just hide it.

How come I cant use my yahoo and blackberry email at the same time? When I activate the blacberry account I only get the blackberry accouint, when I delete it and activate my yahoo then I get the yahoo.
    04-11-09 06:11 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD