hey guys last night i used my browser to open up my email account to retrieve an email from prior to having my storm...that then erased the yahoo email icon that was on my home screen....i can't seem to figure out how to get it back.

i went to setup and tried to see it in there. the email still comes through on the messages icon but no email specific icon is anywhere to be found...can someone help me get it back on the home screen i use my email more than SMS

thanks...i did try to search but didn't really come up with much.
    03-18-09 06:06 PM
    hey guys last night i used my browser to open up my email account to retrieve an email from prior to having my storm...that then erased the yahoo email icon that was on my home screen....i can't seem to figure out how to get it back.

i went to setup and tried to see it in there. the email still comes through on the messages icon but no email specific icon is anywhere to be found...can someone help me get it back on the home screen i use my email more than SMS

thanks...i did try to search but didn't really come up with much.
    Re send your service books.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-18-09 06:08 PM
    how do i do that? i'm a big noob to this phone still i'm trying to learn as much as i can though...please explain
    03-18-09 06:08 PM
    Go to Setup..Email Settings..Menu..Service Books..Send ServiceBook
    03-18-09 06:09 PM
    [5QUOTE=JupiterJazz;2001991]Go to Setup..Email Settings..Menu..Service Books..Send ServiceBook[/QUOTE]

Bingo. Or log into your bis account from a pc and send them from there.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-18-09 06:12 PM
    Lucky you. I would LOVE to be rid of those out of place icons for good.
    03-18-09 06:14 PM
    Go to Setup..Email Settings..Menu..Service Books..Send ServiceBook
    You just corrected by storm issue in minutes after I have been on the phone with Verizon Technical Support for four hours this week and have wiped and reloaded my phone twice and they now tell me I have to drop it off with a technician!
    04-12-09 03:32 AM
    You just corrected by storm issue in minutes after I have been on the phone with Verizon Technical Support for four hours this week and have wiped and reloaded my phone twice and they now tell me I have to drop it off with a technician!
    Browse the forums and be amazed at some of the VZW rep stories that have been presented by members here. Scary.
    04-12-09 03:47 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD