OK, so I set up my wife's Storm last night to access her Yahoo e-mail acct. Today she had about a dozen messages come through to her Yahoo e-mail but nothing came through to her Storm. Any idea why?

TIA.

Lou S.
    12-02-08 08:30 PM
    Was she getting email on her BB fine after you set it up?
    12-02-08 09:08 PM
    No, after I set it up, she has received no e-mails from her Yahoo account. It appears that her Yahoo e-mail is not being pushed to her BB.
    12-02-08 09:14 PM
    Go to this site on your computer BlackBerry Internet Service Log in/register. From here check to see if that account is listed. If it is just re send your service books. You will see a link for it there.
    You can also edit your "sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry" signature.
    If the email account is not listed, just set it up again. You can add/edit accounts from there.
    I have a couple of yahoo accounts on my Storm
    12-02-08 09:20 PM
    OK, I tried to create an account there and it said that an account already exists for that PIN. I did not create an account this way for her Storm. Maybe when set up her Yahoo e-mail it created the account automatically?

Anyway, if I already have an account, what the heck is my username and password???
    12-03-08 07:21 AM
    Hey Lou,

There was a thread of someone else having a similar problem here yesterday.

Maybe their solution would work for you.

(Can't post links yet)

forums.crackberry.com/f86/pin-already-registered-bis-107261
    12-03-08 08:28 AM
    Hey thanks man for the link. I will try this and see what happens.

By the way, since I couldn't login to the blackberry account, I did resend the service books and that didn't seem to do anything...
    12-03-08 09:54 AM
    Hey thanks man for the link. I will try this and see what happens.

By the way, since I couldn't login to the blackberry account, I did resend the service books and that didn't seem to do anything...
    After you send service books, go to options, advanced options, host routing table, menu, register now
    12-03-08 09:57 AM
    I think I did that. I basically did the same thing you had to do if your wireless upgrade option wasn't showing. That was the same thing, right?

Still nothing coming through yet although I haven't logged into the BIS account yet.

Although I did see her e-mail account listed under the Service Books on the phone...
    12-03-08 10:26 AM
    If her email account is listed in the service books then maybe the email login password you entered when setting up the account was incorrect?
    Try to get logged into that BIS account >choose help reguire assistance<
    I think the best option would be to delete service book entry for that email.
    Then add the email account again from scratch.
    12-03-08 11:23 AM
    If all else fails >>>call VZW customer support.
    12-03-08 11:25 AM
    If her email account is listed in the service books then maybe the email login password you entered when setting up the account was incorrect?
    Try to get logged into that BIS account >choose help reguire assistance<
    I think the best option would be to delete service book entry for that email.
    Then add the email account again from scratch.
    Deleted the service book entry and added the e-mail back in and it worked. I must have put the wrong PW in the first time.

Thanks a ton for the help.
    12-03-08 09:12 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD